Does he like me or is he just friendly?

I have a huge crush on one of my guy friends. I see him about once a week because we are in praise team at church and it lasts for like an hour. He is so funny and I love talking to him but we go to different schools and he is a senior and I am a junior. We text all the time but I am the one who always texts first. Last week I told him that we should hang out sometime and he told me I should goo get dinner with him right then but I couldn't because I had to go pick up my sister. When we text he is always really nice but I can't tell if he is flirting or not. Every message has a face in it. :P :) ;) xD Do you think he is being friendly like he has been since I've known him and we are just talking a lot more or do you think he likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah. This is my life right now too. I'm on the worship team with the guy I like as well and we go to different schools. He started liking me and putting his arm around me and then he became distant this past month and I'm confused. I hope you figure your guy out! With him wanting to go to dinner that very second, he probably likes you or is at least interested in you!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0