1st proper kiss?

Everyone seems to really worry about their 1st proper kiss (like with tongues) don't they?

and I don't know about you guys but when it happened it didn't seem like it was worth worrying about did it?

I mean how many of you's were like swept away in you're 1st proper kiss that somehow you picked it up and knew what you were doing?

I remember the girl I was with for my 1st make out session complimented me on my kissing skills =L I didn't tell her it as my 1st time XD

has this happened to anyone else?

what was your 1st proper kiss like?

did it go better or worse than you planned?

What Girls Said 2

• umm...well the first two times we tried, we missed. I wasnt paying attention and I turned so he kissed my cheek then I tried to kiss him back and he wasnt paying attention and I kissed his eyelid...

lol, but we finally got it right and it was AMAZING...it was the first time I had ever kissed anyone and the same for him but he was good and he says I was so I guess practice doesn't always make perfect!

• You kissed his eyelid? =L

• He looked away from me at like, the last second! at least it wasnt his eye...but yes. we laughed about it afterwards. getting to the kiss was a disaster but the kiss itself was great!

• Yeah, everyone told me that it would just come naturally =P And I did NOT believe them. And when I was about to do it, I told the guy how nervous I was. He told me it'd be ok...and it was! I couldn't believe that really...it does come naturally.

Nice question =)

What Guys Said 0