Guys when do you start to lose interest?

Say you've been talking to a girl you like for a few months constantly everyday and then suddenly in the last few days you suddenly aren't texting the girl you like as much, saying you'll talk to her tomorrow but then don't message all day or the day after. Would that be a sign that your losing interest?

Also do guys tend to be honest and tell a girl their not interested anymore or are you more likely just to stop speaking and hope she takes the hint?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be any number or reasons. Busy with something or work. Just wanted a day where you didn't want to be bothered. Perhaps he's testing her because he doesn't know how she feels about him. Maybe he dreamt about that girl all night and his dreams were so similar to reality that he thought he did talk to her via text. Maybe he went over his text limit and saw the bill. :-O

What Guys Said 3

• The word is not "when" but rather "why"

In some cases it's "never" under the right conditions.

• I start losing interest once I realize that I'm making more effort than the girl. Or she's not into me as much as I am into her.

• when she lose then I do

What Girls Said 1

• When they play too hard to get

• exactly. If it takes a lot of effort and the relationship doesn't seem to be progressing anywhere; it isn't worth it. I have better things to do. I rather move on to someone else then be held at a distance. or maybe I'm just impatient