Did this date go well ?

From my experience , If a girl tells you '' It was nice to meet you '' after a date ( whether by text , phone call , email, verbally etc ) , it... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well what do you expect her to say? "Hey, I had a splendifferous time with you, and now I want to have your children?" How does "It was nice to meet you" indicate a lack of interest!? There's not much to talk about after the first date, and lots of girls don't like to initiate contact after that. We much prefer for the guy to do that. I'd say she definitely has interest! Just don't weird her out or anything in these early stages. Tell her something along the lines of, "Hey, it was great meeting you too. Maybe we can hang out again sometime?" This keeps it casual, and opens you up for future dates, without pressuring her with any specifics. Wait for her okay, and then ask her out after a few days... so it's not like you're sitting at the computer waiting for a response. (that's kinda creepy...)