Did this date go well ?

From my experience , If a girl tells you '' It was nice to meet you '' after a date ( whether by text , phone call , email, verbally etc ) , it normally indicates lack of interest. But in this case , she text'd me '' It was nice to meet you . Let's speak soon . Do you think there's an interest ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well what do you expect her to say? "Hey, I had a splendifferous time with you, and now I want to have your children?" How does "It was nice to meet you" indicate a lack of interest!? There's not much to talk about after the first date, and lots of girls don't like to initiate contact after that. We much prefer for the guy to do that. I'd say she definitely has interest! Just don't weird her out or anything in these early stages. Tell her something along the lines of, "Hey, it was great meeting you too. Maybe we can hang out again sometime?" This keeps it casual, and opens you up for future dates, without pressuring her with any specifics. Wait for her okay, and then ask her out after a few days... so it's not like you're sitting at the computer waiting for a response. (that's kinda creepy...)

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think it indicates a lack of interest.If she didn't like you @ all, I doubt she'd contact you after that date.It is a good sign.

• yes :)

• Yes, there possibly is some interest there. Otherwise I can not imagine why she would the let's speak soon. Text her about a week after your date occurred with a simple message that asks how she is doing or would she like to meet for coffee and see where the conversation goes.

• maybe as a friend women are always real can't wait to see you again types not nice meeting you types

• i personally think she's just trying to get to know you gradually but yes there's a bit of a spark of interest just take things slow and let her know the real u.

• I think the fact that she wrote a text or called indicates that she is interested. If she wouldn't be interested she would simply disappear in the thin air.

• She is interested in talking more and or hanging again in other words she is showing interest now what interest that's something you will have to figure out in time.

• yeah? its weird she said let's speak soon..though..

• Look at it this way, she could have completely blown you off, not texted you and certainly didn't have to say speak soon! Now what do you think?I'll give you a hint.Yes :)

• Ask her out again and see

• um yea I can see how you'd think that. but don't think that its a defiant thing... she could have been nervous or just said that because she really was happy to have met you... maybe she wants more you never know, don't be discouraged.

• Definitely, she wants to see you again. This means she likes you, and wants to pursue a relationship.

• Yes, she's interested. Not a whole lot of it but certainly interested. Try and think of a nice second date so you can win her over.hope it helped!btw, could you answer my question plz?girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/788178-men-plz-why-does-a-guy-say-m-single-i.htmltks!

• she likes you

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!