Would this work over text?

Alright, so I asked your guys's opinion if this girl likes me who I haven't seen in about 3 years (we've been talking over texts for the past few days)

I was wondering if I should tell her I like her now over text or wait until I see her for the first time in a few days. And if I tell her over text, should I just come out and say I like you? or how do I play it?

What Girls Said 1

• I would wait to tell her in person. The thing about telling someone you like them over text is that you can't really "read" the other person or how they feel. Plus she could entirely avoid what you've said or she could suddenly disappear and you won't get your answer at all.

What Guys Said 1

• ALWAYS DO IT IN PERSON! Asking for dates or saying you like someone over text is weak, little boy sh*t. Be a man, talk to her in person and explain WHY you like her. Trust me, it is WAY better then over text...texting a request for a date is the 21st century equal to writing a note that says do you like me, check yes or no...Girls like men with confidence, DO IT IN PERSON...

Good luck

TT