Do white guys find black women attractive? Would YOU date a black women?

I love men, of every race, I do not discriminate! But I wanted to know particularly about white men.. Do you like brown sugar or what?! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were single, I would. I never have, never had the opportunity when single. There have been some since I was married I would have asked out had I been single.

One of the guys below posted that white guys are often unsure of how open black women are to dating US. Earlier discussions on this have also brought up that the 'average' flirting approach of white guys is probably a bit more subtle then that of the 'average' black guy, while the 'average' white woman probably expects to be more encouraging (as opposed to say 'teasing to try harder') then black women. I wouldn't want anyone to get hung up on this, but some white guys might need to turn up the 'cocky' a little higher, and some black women may need to turn up the encouraging. -a LITTLE bit- on both, not a lot.

Some white guys won't date black women, some black women won't date white guys. But lots will.

What Guys Said 13

• I've done it before, and would do it again. It depends on the girl though, not the color of her skin.

• no to the first.

Yes to the second.

Attractiveness is so individual to me that I can't say "this race is my favorite" if I never saw a pretty black maiden I would be missing something beautiful. Same with a white girl Asian mexi whatever.

As a rule it is interesting to me, that (excluding the morbidly obese) I have never seen an ugly black lady. Just strange. I've seen white ones Asians etc. but never an ugly black girl.

Oh and yes I would date a black girl. Never have. But I would.

Thing is. I'm from CA so there aren't that many blacks around, More Latina.

• No doubt :P, of course I would, black girs are fine!

• its funny but the way I figured out how attracted to black girls was an odd experience. I never grown up around black girls... but I figured out how attracted to them I was when I was 17 (I won't explain the story here), I guess I never thought about it but I realized it soon after. They are awesome and beautiful

• Yep

• I do. Not all black wome, just like I don't Fonda all white, Asian, Latin, etc women attractive, but yeah. Hell, one of my classes last semester, absolutely gorgeous black girl. By far the most attractive girl in that class, imo.

• I wouldn't mind dating a black woman, as long as she has a nice personality, knows how to behave herself, and take care of herself, and looks good.

• Yes sometimes I do find black women attractive, and yes I would date one if there was chemistry.

• yes and yes

• Yes, I actually saw a few very lovely black women today. Yes, I would date one.

• I find some black women attractive. I could only date one who speaks and dresses normally though, as I cannot deal with "ghetto" in any capacity.

• Absolutely. I don't know if it's just in my head (probably is), but they have the warmest smiles ever. When they smile at you, it makes you fee like you've done something right. ha ha Makes no sense, but that's the way I feel about it.

• Hahaha You're cool!

• Thank you.

And thanks for demonstrating what I was talking about with the new pic. lol

• Yes, but you have to understand that there aren't many black women interested in white guys. We know this. We tread carefully when it comes to them because of that, if we even tread at all.

Plenty of white guys find black women attractive. You'd probably be surprised about some of them that are attracted. Who knows how many would pursue you, especially if they thought that was a viable option.

• It depends on the girl, not the color of her skin.

I've seen attractive girls with all sorts of skin tone.

• I remember one girl in my class who was black who was pretty damn fine, and she was funny as hell which made her all the more sexy.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, you just have to be attractive. It's not about your race.

I'm half black, I have no problem dating white guys.

It's just a matter if you're attractive or not. If not, most likely they won't go for you.

Goes for every race and/or skin complexion.

• I really likw white guys

• They better date my black girlfriends. :P

• I love the answers by the guys so far. Much less negative than before.

• I would hope so, white men are really attractive.