Question for black and Latino guys! Would you date a white girl?

Black and Latino guys, would you ever be in a relationship with a white girl? Why or why not? How can a white girl grab your attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay so since no one actually answered your question allow me...yes I identify as a black male although I am both Black Nd Spanish.. But yes a majority of black men and Spanish men would date white girls... you just have to do things to show you are into black guys because if we see you on the streets and you look like one of those white girls who wouldn't even consider dating a black guy then 8 times out if 10 iam not even gonna look your way so let us know your attracted to us by either two ways dress a little more urban chic..Meaning have your own style but definitely incorporate a style that says I am a little more urban than suburban...thats why that one comment said something about hoop earrings because for black guys hoop earrings on a white girl usually signify that she may be a little more urban than valley girl prep school suburban and might possibly be into black guys if you want a explanation for that I got one but there are other things more important than the way you dress the only reason I mentioned dressing is b.c when meeting or seeing someone on the street or Out somewhere for the first time the only thing we have to go off of is our first impression of what yu put forth.. which is usually whAt your wearing and how you look so if you can give us a sign that says subliminaly " hey I'm into the tall dark(aka black)n handsome them help a brother out by all means.. but more importantly to let any one know that your attracted to them ..a simple longer than usual stare and a smile will never steer you wrong. Ib999

• thanks boss, your answer is actually helpful <333

What Guys Said 14

• I will be honest here. Yes, I find White girls to be just as attractive as much as any other girl. So don't question that. The thing you have to ask yourself is how much you understand the culture of that person you're dating because if you're just looking to date to taste the rainbow, the most you can hope for is a pre-determined short relationship/fling.

So if it's a relationship you're seeking to invest in, I definitely would be in tune with where he comes from because the most successful relationships are those with similar backgrounds. One of my girlfriends was a White girl from the countryside and I'm a Latino born in a cosmopolitan city. We came from same humble origins in terms of economic status. I didn't like country music so much and she was so-so on Latin music until we started dancing so country music started to grow on me as much as Latin music on her. We both love to dance.

But if you want a few pointers in how to initially catch a Latin guy's attention - impress him with your español with a sexy confident demeanor.

For example, "¡Hola guapo! ¿Qué tal?" jajaj Stuff like that.

• White girl or not, I can date anyone who is attractive.

• Done that, and will continue to do so of my own free will. I don't care the first about race.

• Yes, they would definitely do like a relationship with a white girl. Just show that you're interested in them.

• I think that is pretty common. What's seen less is the other way around. Many will disagree but go out and do a research for yourself.

• Put some weight on and wear big hoop earrings. You will become a magnet for black guys.

• It's all good buddy. I think we all see and experience things differently, depending on where we live as well as other factors.

• Actually, most black men are not skinny to athletic build. According to the CDC, they have a higher percentage of overweight and obese people among them. You may look that up if you wish.

• I'd date a white chick if I she was really hot and kinda boho chic.

• I'm latino and I have dated white chicas. just don't like real skinny you know. But I have many times actually and did the whole reggaeton and bachata dancing with them too.

• Just about all ofem will say yes.

• Yes most definitely im mexican and i love white girls 😘

• I think a better question would be would you date a black girl.

• no but that's only because I am into guys... I would def date a black guy though!

• If she is super pale, really fat and lives in a trailer park then of course yes

• Why is this such an issue for everyone. I know black people with black people, white people with black people, Asian people with black people.

• Did you live under a rock?

What Girls Said 1