Coffee date. Any tips?

I'm going on a coffee date with a girl I haven't seen before. We've texted a few times and she seems to think I'm funny. From her pictures, she's attractive. Any tips out there? I also don't want to be thought of as "just a friend" afterwards.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• You should of course pay, compliment her and giv her a hug afterward maybe a kiss on the cheek. The best way to stay out of the "friend zone" is to not treat her like a friend.

• 1) compliment her: tell her she looks great in whatever she's wearing2) pay: that'll make it clear it's a 'date', not two friends chatting3) casually look up and down at her. once a guy did the following and it was really hot: start from her feet and slowly go up, don't dwell on her boobs, just keep going up and then spend a few more seconds admiring her lips and finally her eyes. lock gazes and smile charmingly.I promise she'll love it and there's no way she'll think you wanna be just friends with her!hope it helped!now, could you answer my question plz?girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/788178-men-plz-why-does-a-guy-say-m-single-i.htmlTks!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!