Coffee date. Any tips?

I'm going on a coffee date with a girl I haven't seen before. We've texted a few times and she seems to think I'm funny. From her pictures, she's attractive. Any tips out there? I also don't want to be thought of as "just a friend" afterwards.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• 1) compliment her: tell her she looks great in whatever she's wearing

2) pay: that'll make it clear it's a 'date', not two friends chatting

3) casually look up and down at her. once a guy did the following and it was really hot: start from her feet and slowly go up, don't dwell on her boobs, just keep going up and then spend a few more seconds admiring her lips and finally her eyes. lock gazes and smile charmingly.

I promise she'll love it and there's no way she'll think you wanna be just friends with her!

hope it helped!

now, could you answer my question plz?

girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/788178-men-plz-why-does-a-guy-say-m-single-i.html

Tks!

• You should of course pay, compliment her and giv her a hug afterward maybe a kiss on the cheek. The best way to stay out of the "friend zone" is to not treat her like a friend.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!