He's my first boyfriend and I have no idea what I'm doing

I'm almost 18 and this is my first boyfriend and plus I've never kissed before I'm freaking out because I don't know how to kiss or how to even be in a relationship can someone please give me some tips! thankyou x

Most Helpful Guy

• well basic kissing isn't hard, but you should do what my girlfriend is doing and make him do something romantic, to get that kiss(on the lips), well technically I did kiss her on new years eve, more or less a accidental one, but yeah make the guy work for it,

now only if I could come up with something simple but yet romantic

uh anyways just spend time with him go to the movies, mall, other places,

when at home or hanging with friends,

if you two are comfortable with, you sitting in his lap, let him put his arms around you, again if you two are comfortable with it, hold hands when walking, random hugs, kisses on the cheek

but overall take deep breath and calm down and see where you go with it, take things at whatever rate you feel is best, don't rush it, just take it slow

and other things I am going to say are more personal options, don't expect a lot of gifts, some would disagree but besides birthdays, holidays, and special event, I don't think a relationship should have to be based on the amount of gifts and how nice or expensive they are,

and I know a few will disagree with this, but don't have sex, until after marriage, I know that concept is dated but still, and also if you get pregnant and he runs off or even if he stays, do you really want to go though either a abortion(which in some ways is killing the baby) or having the child, and if you have the child and can't afford it do you really want to deal with issues that come with that

What Guys Said 2

• You know how you sometimes hear women saying things about how kissing matters and you can tell so much for a kiss and complaining how some guys kiss?

Guys don't say crap like that.

Relax.

• just try not thinking about it and just go out with him and keeping having fun together :)

What Girls Said 2

• First off, relax. Just go with the flow. Do things that you BOTH are comfortable with doing. There's no set guide for what you should follow in a relationship. You just take things at your own pace and do what makes you both happy. I do suggest, however, that you guys build a strong line of communication. Tell him how you're feelin, what you like, and what you don't like. Don't worry about the kissing part. No one had a clue what to do their first time lol. Just let him know and I'm sure he'd be happy to teach you.

• take a deep breath first... chilll and tyhen tell him wht you feel like and explore! its fun ;p