Are we dating? is she interested?

This is going to sound a little juvenile, but I haven't ever been in a relationship before so I don't know what to think.

I've gone out with this girl five times so far, most of the time getting dinner (me paying) then walking around and talking for a few hours. A lot of innocent touching goes on (light touches when talking, etc).

The problem is, we haven't kissed yet. There's always a long hug at the end of the night, and I've read that I'm supposed to initiate a kiss by looking into her eyes when we're close but the opportunity never seems to present itself.

We talk online almost every day now and I *think* she flirts there too

I'm scared of falling into the dangerous "friend zone" since I haven't kissed her in so many dates.

Any ideas?

Thanks

What Girls Said 2

• you sound like your doing really good so far! if she's texting you and you two flirt back and forth, that's a very good sign. You should think of ways to sit or something so that you end up right next to each other so you can go for a kiss! I think you should take the initiative to go a step further, she obviously likes you, what do you have to lose?

• just do it, seriously I've been out on 3 dates with some guy and he STILL hasn't kissed me, I'm going bananas! go in for the kill! she's gone on 5 dates with you, talks to you everyday, and flirts, she's NOT going to reject it

What Guys Said 0