Texting late at night?

If a girl sends you a text message really late at night for no apparent reason is this significant? She sent me a picture she secretly took of me a while back.

We did have a thing but it never went anywhere as she had to leave for college and we never really contacted each other outside of when she came back to my state. She just left after visiting but after texting back she seems to have no will to have a converstion. Is there a reason she won't really talk to me unless we are in the same area?

Most Helpful Guy

• Secretly taking pics of you is the better sign - she's got a serious crush on you, or she's a private investigator.

What Girls Said 3

• That is just really weird, especially if she doesn't engage into a convocation with you, or anything.

Unless it was a funny photo of you doing something silly, or whatever, then that is just strange.

Maybe that is her ODD way of trying to start a convocation with you?!

• the picture is to hint you :D she wants you to know she takes picture of you and she keeps it.

• Stalker

What Guys Said 2

• So how do you know this girl?

• what kind of text? why did she took a picture of you in the first place?