I'm so confused, I don't know what is going on.

So I been talking to this guy for months. We hang out few times a month on the weekends(most of the time we spend the night together). He tells me how beautiful I am, and is a real gentlemen. I've already met some of his family and friends, but he has yet to. He always sends the gn/gm texts. Out of no where I started getting a gut feeling something wasn't right. I guess its because he would rarely call and would take like 5-10 hours to respond to me saying "hey" . So I mentioned how I was feeling and he then told me that he wants to be more than friends because he cares a lot about me, but its hard for us to 'grow' because we live two hours apart. But there was no drama, tears, or fighting like some people. But we both finished the convo and we went about our day. We talked and goofed around the rest of the day until he left me with the goodnight text which was two days ago. The next day(yesterday) no call no text from him. I texted him two/three times saying hey and gm. I didn't wanna hound him because something serious could have happened so I left him alone in hopes I'd get something through out the night. Nothing. Now I'm going on day 2 with no type of communication from him. I finally asked him if I did something wrong and no response. What should I do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like once he realized you were looking for more, he did not want to continue. It wasn't the casual experience he had previously wanted. He definitely should've communicated this to you, but he is doing so now with his silence. As nermalinda said, there's a good possibility there are other women, but the main point is that he's blown you off with no explanation.

Now it's really up to you to decide how you expect to be treated by someone. Are you think kind of girl who will put up with this and then go see him in a few weeks when he asks you to? Are you going to keep playing this roller coaster game in the hopes that you'll change his mind? Take his actions at face value. He's made it very clear how invested he is (not very), and how he deals with tricky situations (by running). If and when he tries to contact you again, he should not be able to get in touch. This all goes toward building respect for yourself and how you deserve to be treated. When you do this, people will automatically start treating you with more respect and investing more in you.

What Guys Said 1

• Oh, it sounds very much like he was dropping the hint that distance wasn't something he could handle, so he was going to separate from you.

He didn't quite want to see it directly. But now he's made it pretty clear that he was saying goodbye, and trying to be polite about it.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you are not the only girl in his life. He has other women, and he was kind of just keeping you around as a possibility. Go out and find other guys who make you feel more secure and loved.