Are guys afraid to text a girl sometimes? Or are they just not that interested?

So my crush and I text a lot :3 and sometimes in the middle of it all he just stops responding. So I don't text him to ask why he isn't responding. And he doesn't text me. And we don't talk for days. But then a week later he texts me asking why I didn't text him first! He gets upset. So we get into a fight (over why I didn't text him first) but it all gets better in the end. Well, this is the third time this is happening and I wanna talk to him so bad. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about fear, and it's not about being not interested in the girl.

We just don't care about texting. Or see *urgent* and *immediate* communication as a big deal.

Guys are perfectly happy to let days go between texts. We just don't care about texting.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, because texting her is like defusing a bomb. No "mistakes" are allowed, and most guys want to impress girls through text.

• Haha. I've accidentally said some messed up things to girls via text before. I only realized how it could have come off later. I don't care that much, but thatsone reason why I only like to text with a purpose. I hate small talk

• text him. He needs you to guide him, do what he does to you and see. But we all get caught up in things once in a while. Schedule to go somewhere with him one time and then after you guys bond he will text you more

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes the conversation has run its course so the guy will just stop textin. That's totally normal and I don't think it means he isn't interested. He's prob upset cause you don't initiate texting w him very much. My guess is that he likes you and that's why it bothers him. I would't blow up his phone if I were you, but sounds like he wants more communication from you so go for it! Keep the convo interesting and don't be afraid to end the convo yourself especially when it seems like its dying down. You can always pick it up later. Good luck!

• ...text him first...