Do you get nervous if you see a text that says they want to talk to you?

Do you get nervous if you see a text and its someone saying they want or need to talk to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeap. I assume its over something I've done or something that's happen - just a general sense of the sh*ts about to hit the fan

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on who is the person, if it is my crush yes I will... but if it's one of my good friends, I will be worry. If it's my dad, DEFINITELY I am nervous lol!

• Depends on who they are and how I know them.

For example:

With one of my best friends I would become concerned and get ready to give advice because maybe something bad happened to her at school and whatnot.

With one of my other best friends I would get excited to hear some interesting gossip and try to decode weird behaviors of other people.

• No I dont.

• If its someone you know, I would not be nervous, But if its an unknown number I would be excited. But if its from my current Boyfriend or my ex, then I would be anxious.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeap. My Mum used to do that to me in Uni. She would leave a message "Call me when you can, we need to talk." I always thought "is something up? Someone hurt? Family issue?"

Usually she just wanted to catch up. I was always like "Can't you leave a message that says 'call me when you can, I just wanted to see how you are doing?'" Evidently she never could...

To this day I hate the message "We need to talk."

• Yes always. It doesn't matter who it's from. I always anticipate it is gonna be a problem, or drama looming ahead.