How often should you see someone your dating ?

I have been dating a girl now for a few months we generally see each other on the weekends should it be more than once a week ?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Depends upon the schedules the two individuals keep and how introverted/extroverted they are. I've dated a number of introverted and extroverted girls. The extroverted ones would love to get together three times a week if time allowed, whereas the more introverted ones needed more time to recharge generally.

Of course, this is a generalization, but a person's personality matters a lot in how much time ideally they need between meetings. In general, work/school schedules are of first concern, but if free time permits, there's nothing wrong with hanging out more frequently and both parties want to do it. As long as neither of them neglect family or friends, all is well.