How do you confirm a date?

I went out to the movies with this guy and as we were departing he mentioned going back to the movie this wknd. We went out last night and today I Haven't heard from him . Am I suppose to text him or just wait

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. I met this guy on an internet dating site. We really liked each other and were very excited to meet. I was trying to confirm so I could plan my day and he got so pissed and told me he hated needy beyotches. I told him he knew I had a full day and I only asked twice since it was three hours after the first one and I didn't want to break the date, but might need to unless I knew for sure. He told me it was my fault and I should have trusted him (wha?). So from then on I have refused to use text to confirm. I would wait until the day before and maybe ask if you were still going to the movies the next day.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I just text them once before and another the day of. If they bail without a good excuse they are blacklisted.

• Ask Him what movie did you say you wanted to see this weekend? or Mention a movie you would think you would enjoy that is coming out that weekend and then remind him of what he said and take it from there.

• But the thing is we haven't spoken since our first date the other night

• Well then break the communication barrier. Yeah we wait for guys to text us but they also liked to be text'd first. Its not a big deal. If you text him first and he blows you off, its good to know that you didn't waste another day or second on this guy. Keep it moving...

• Send him a text asking if he knows what time the movie you wilk b watching will start