Does online dating work for ugly guys

im sick of girls telling me "they don't date ugly guys " so on dating sites , if girls found me ugly they would just ignore me and not harass me . Does it work for ugly guys.

Not Fat , just ugly facial structure

Most Helpful Girl

• An ugly guy will have a much much harder time than a cute one.

Besides, you aren't personally connecting with someone online so any charm you might have in person isn't there to potentially sway a woman into liking you.online, if they don't like your pic its easier to keep browsing

this might be harsh, but your odds would improve online if you tried sending messages to unattractive women.they're typically online because they're desperately looking for companionship and have much lower standards in appearance for a mate.

Also, don't come off like a downer.you may not be hot but nobody wants to be around some Eeyore type guy always moping around.

The guy who is ugly for you can be beautiful for other girls... I guess, everyone can find his love whether using online dating websites or not. My brother met his wife at http://www.ukrainianfiancee.com I don't consider him to be very handsome but anyway...

What Girls Said 5

• most of those sites deal with hook ups.

• Girls like this need to realize there is more to finding a partner than just looks.I could go out with the best looking person but if he couldn't hold a conversation with me what's the point.

• Beauty is subjective. Not everybody finds the same people attractive so yes online dating can work for all types people not only the people that are considered conventionally beautiful.

• LOL

• It probably depends on if your'e open to less attractive girls or only want to date the hottest girls on the site. I know a girl who is kinda chubby but cute who met her husband who is kinda gangly and ugly online ... but they were both open to dating people who were an overall good fit and not just chasing hotties.

• "my standards are too low " is what I'm told . I've liked unnatractive (society standard) girls but they hated me becuase I'm too ugly to be seen with

• Don't go seeking out girls just because they are ugly. Try finding someone you have something in common with. Also, you need to work on your self esteem. People who are miserable don't generally have good outcomes because they miss any positive opportunities moping and ruminating.

What Guys Said 5

• online dating is a total waste of time for men, 100% waste! go google it.

• Online dating works for all guys definitely. Everyone gets his love someday :) For example, my not so handsome friend used https://www.benaughty.com/ British dating website and found a really lovely girl. They've been together for two years for now, and they are madly in love. I am very happy for him :)

• I don't think online dating works for many guys - except the attractive and charismatic ones (same as in normal dating).

• No. Its even harder online. Men outnumber women on these sites so it just makes it even more competitive and even harder for you.

• It doesn't