I'm 21 and I feel really old

I'll be 22 this year and I've never been on a date, I don't even know the first thing about dating. I hope to start a family and have kids someday but how do I put myself out there? I feel like I'm running out of time.

Most Helpful Guy

• it does not seem like it now, but you have much time. You do. Just think. 10 years ago you were 11. How many things have happened in that 10 years? You have finished jr. High School, High School, gone off to college or the world or whatever. Think about all the ups and downs and excitements you have had during that time. Think about everything you have learned.

Now turn that around over the next 10 years. You will only be 31 then. That is young and fun and great. And you are going to have a lot of fun getting there... as long as you don't spend time worrying about things you cannot help, but instead pursue life and take what comes with it.

You will be fine... hang in there.

• thanks, I think the best thing for me is to focus on getting a career after graduating.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• im 20 and I feel old. :/ loool

• Get yourself out there more at the gym/club/bar/other public places like festivals and events, do things you enjoy with other people. You'll soon get noticed.

Also try to get to know a lot of different people.

• thanks, that's something I normally wouldn't do but I'm trying to change that.