What are the rules of dating a boy with a girlfriend?

I know that it's wrong but I can't help it I really like this boy. And he cares it's not like I'm just a side dip! But I can't take it like is there a pacific way to tell him how I feel about this or do I not have a right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I have said it before I will say it again on here. He is not your man so find your own. If he cared about you, you would have the girlfriends title so yes, you are the side dip. Of course he cares you are giving him what he wants. He respects the other girl more. Sorry, but don't degrade yourself by being the other girl in waiting. I am sure you can find your own man. Leave everyone else's alone. Now, he is just as bad for cheating on his girlfriend and using you. Drop him, move on, and stop the cheating.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't act dumb. You know the answer. He has a girlfriend. I think your asking because you somehow want to justify your actions.

By the way. It's specific not pacific. Geez, the public schools suck now.

What Girls Said 1

• Just don't do it. You'll get hurt, the other girl will get hurt, and he won't care. If he did care he would break it off with the other girl and date you. What he would like you to believe is that he would never do to you what he's doing to her. But he will. Save yourself the heartache. Find a good guy to date. One who won't screw you over.