Have you ever been told that you're a good kisser?

The number of people you've kissed is pertinent. I've only ever kissed eight guys, which isn't as conservative a number as it may sound, considering that I had my first kiss only a year ago... it's been a busy first semester, haha.

I've been told a few times that I'm an amazing kisser, and I've always approached kissing methodically, so I assumed it felt just as awkward for the guy as it did for me. I've never really gotten lost in a kiss before; I guess I've yet to kiss the "right guy?"

So, three question in total:

1. Has anyone ever told you that you're a good kisser?

2. How many people have you kissed?

3. Have you ever really felt something emotionally significant while kissing someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will often say that to ensure we get more kisses or makeouts, even if the girl isn't good. We have to say that to get you to think it would be good to go further with us. It is hard to trust if someone is being honest when they complement you for that or if the guy just wants to keep locking lips, even if you are just a so-so kisser. I think the same thing for girls. I'm not 100% sure they mean it when they tell me that, as they want to keep hanging out with me and it can't always be for kissing, right?

What Guys Said 3

• i vary

4

yes, its important

• 1. Yes, almost every girl has told me - I'm VERY good at kissing.

2. 10-15.

3. Oh yes, practically every time.

• 1.Thrice

2.Six

3.for first three I felt emotionally I was bounded to them ...

What Girls Said 2

• 1. Yep! I'm proud to say I've gotten compliments from the majority of guys I've kissed. Although maybe they just said that so I'd kiss them more haha.

2. Six guys, starting at age 14.

3. Yep, with guy number 4! He was my first love. I mean, kissing is always fun, but it was something really special with him. Whenever I kissed other guys, I'd be thinking about how good it felt physically... it was more of a passion thing than a romantic thing. But with this guy, I didn't think of the physical aspect hardly at all. I was too distracted by how emotionally wonderful it was to be kissing him. It's really hard to explain.

• 1. Yes, quite a few.

2. I'm going to get sh*t for this, but around 40 I think, I can't remember exactly how many.

3. Yes. Not many of them, but I can think of 3 or 4 that really made me melt when we kissed.