How can I determine how attractive I am to women?

I've been struggling with this for awhile, because I've always been very, very bad at reading people and social situations. I'm fairly tall, athletic, successful financially and educated and usually I've treated the women I date pretty well. But I'm not sure how much my poor social skills with those I don't know can come to lower my value to women.

I wouldn't care for any other reason than to know what my realistic expectations should be for women I date. My first girlfriend was extremely good looking but had a lot of insecurity issues and constantly accused me of being a liar or cheater, and the second was very plain looking but we stopped dating due to lack of common interests and boredom together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically the degree of attractiveness to a person depends on their tastes and interests -- and yours, for that matter. It has to be present on both sides for things to work out. It's not a matter of your being "hot" or "ugly", tall/short, or anything like that, it's just a matter of whether or not you enjoy each other. What you enjoy doing together. When you have time to be with each other. What your expectations for the future are...

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm...how would you rate yourself? Lookwise from one as the lowest to 10 as the highest?

What Guys Said 1

• There's a reality check feature of GAG. Post of pictures of yours and a bit of description, and there you can see how your attractiveness rate among women. GAG has women members all around the world. That's like having judges worldwide, and your attractiveness can be measured like a Mr. Universe contestant.