What race do you prefer to date?

NOT MEANT TO BE RACIST OR ANYTHING, it's just pure curiousity.

• White
  • Black
  • Asian
  • Hispanic
  • Doesn't matter

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted Asian (female). Because:

They are far less contaminated by Feminist politics. They don't view themselves as oppressed and are not looking "to get even". Instead, they celebrate authentic femininity.

Culturally they tend toward a strong work ethic, proudly profess domestic skills, tend toward child and family advocacy and retain religiosity whether Christian or Eastern.

My perception is their sexuality tends to be both uninhibited and not encumbered by the psychodrama of Western women. In marriage particularly, they still see it as their duty.

I prefer the petite architecture of most Asian women as opposed to the curviness of Beyonce or Kim K. I like their luxuriant black hair (even down below) and youthful, athletic look even in their 50's. I find them "hotter" sexually and it shows in my performance.

There are whites, blacks and Latinas who are just as good but those are relatively rare. Mostly you have to wade through too much angst, anger, blubber, ego and attitude and, quite frankly, I do not have the time or inclination to separate a little grain from all the chaff and self-styled and useless Cosmogirls.

• This deserves best answer!

• thank you for accepting Asian women as they are..I'm proud to be one!...:)

Good answer for your opinion but I have to keep it honest Asians just are not independent woman they are very reliable in there significant other and it's not attractive their hygiene just is not lady like there not very woman at all in many ways

What Guys Said 61

• I date people, not ethnicities. if I find a person attractive, I won't be put off because "well, sorry but your not my favorite race." I do find the majority of certain races more attractive than others, but that really has no effect on the big picture.

• Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race...

Anyway, I chosen black girls but also mixed too. However, I wouldn't close myself to not liking anything else

• damn, you got thumbs down for saying you like black girls. people hatin.

• @G-Daz lol I feel I'm arrogant if I say apology accepted so thank you.. :)

• Haha thank you! lol :)

• I voted E...I find it foolish to discriminate by race at all when it comes to dating.

As difficult as true love is to find these days, simply sticking to my own race of women exclusively (Im a black American male), means I'm eliminating over 80% of the women in my country.

EIGHTY PERCENT! 4 out of every 5 women!

That imo is too much of a self-inflicted handicap to induce on myself.

• I don't have a preference on race, as evidenced by the wide range of racial backgrounds of the women I've dated.

I *do* have a preference for culture, though. I only date middle-class girls, because that's the lifestyle that I lead and that's what I'm comfortable with. I don't have the money, or the tastes, to live a true upper-class lifestyle, but I value intelligence and ambition (and self-responsibility), and probably wouldn't find that easily in a lower-class girl.

• I think western guy's thing for Asian women is because Asian women tend to have what Western women lost when they went all liberated. They aren't afraid to be female and feminine. Guys like the "girl next door" type, and Asian woman seem to be more like that. They have more of a soft nature.

There's also a little bit of "the grass is greener" going on. Different and exotic has an appeal.

And of course the key word here is "prefer". Prefer is far from excluding anyone else.

• wow, the polls don't lie hahaha. It doesn't surprise me much, because I've seen the polls for this kind of question many times on a couple of sites and it's almost always the same.

I have a multiracial background , but look mostly Asian. When I used to date, I dated all races and sizes, from white, black, asian, Indian, Latina's and mixed girls, they were all cool.

Asian guys always get the short end of the stick , when it comes to the dating game haha.

This generalization really doesn't bother me that much or many other Asian guys, because we know it's just numbers and just laugh at it. In the end when a the girl does choose for us, we know that she will get a great guy and life partner. :)

• Damn, the guys here REALLY like Asian girls.

• its crazy the amount of men who have SUCH a huge fetish for Asian girls. My boyfriend being one of them = /...no, I'm not asian...

• Most of them like Asian girls because they're under the impression that women in America are shallow and materialistic while Asian's are more likely to worship them and kiss their ass...in most polls the guys have said white

• welllllll American girls for the most part are really like that.

• Hispanic. They tend to be the most devoted, caring, attractive, and feminine out of all the races. They also know how to carry themselves and look gorgeous, more so than the other races.

They are also FIERCELY loyal to their men. I have seen many a Latina throw down for their man's honor. It can be scary at times!

Why I don't like the other ones as much:

I have found Asians to be too snobby and cold. Unless you make six figures or are insanely smart, they won't look at you. I would place Filipinas as the exception to this rule.

Whites are often crazy and opposed to dating darker people like me.

Blacks aren't attractive to me. They are also often too loud for my taste.

Remember, this is my opinion based on extensive personal experience. I am NOT racist. I hate everyone equally!

• "I have found Asians to be too snobby and cold. Unless you make six figures or are insanely smart, they won't look at you. " -- You sir, are more correct than I think you know.

I was just speaking to my brother regarding Latina women. I was telling him either they aren't attracted to me, or they're the only girls I've ever known not to REALLY flirt with their eyes. They are definitely faithful to their men, and don't put themselves out there.

• i'm black and I have to say that's a silly argument. the main reason you and shooter-mcgavin won't date black women is because their loud? honestly unless you both have been all over the world and have been around or have met a lot of different black women you don't have the right to make that statment. now even half of the black I've met any where were "loud". I understand this is your opinion however keep in mind if it's wrong or off then you'll be offending people for no reason.

• now I will agree with you about Asian girls, when I lived on the North-East I met and was around a lot of Asian chicks and all of them with thee exception of "0" were cold as hell. they didn't talk to you, look at you, say hi in the hall ways, pass you the ball, say "bless you" if you sneezed nothin... well actually now that I think about it I did meet one Asian chick that liked me and MAN... she was hot! however, they only really seemed to be into white guys with money and smart Asian boys.

• White. Simply because I'm just naturally more attracted to them.

That is as a general rule however. I'm not saying I don't find members of each race attractive, its just it is more frequent amongst whites.

• I personally prefer human something about those other races seems unattractive

• I'd date whoever I have mutual feelings and passion with...doesn't matter how he looks, doesn't matter what she do for living...as long as she loves me back for better or for ore, then I am all for her :-)

• When people say Asian, they don't think of Indians, they think of Phillipino, you should have clarified this.

• Being mixed Black and American Indian, I have dated women from various races, but I usually tend to date light skinned when dating Black women, dark skinned when dating White women, morena complexioned when dating Latinas and doesn't really matter when dating Asian women. I usually tend to favor Far Eastern Asian women with Latinas coming in a close 2nd. I don't know why but I tend to prefer foreign women over American women.

• I don't have a preference. All races have hot babes ;-)

However...I do find a sense of camaraderie when I see other half-Asians. My current favorite model is half, so hmmm.

I think girls with certain British accents sound hot though!

• Doesn't matter. I've gone for all types of women.

• I don't have a preference... There's pretty much only white people in the area I live so my options are restricted by the selection not by my choice ;)

• I've had all the mentioned in the poll, honestly it's more about the individual. Don't have a preference.

Btw, Hispanic is not a race, it's an ethnicity (culture). For example, I'm racially Caucasian with Hispanic ethnicity, just like a lot of others are racially black but Hispanic nonetheless

• I'd f*** them all.

• White woman are simply the most attractive, but not allways the sexiest, but I would vote A,D,C,B,E, but mixed race would be before the D,x

• errr what is a race? ;) :D

I prefer a femal human with who there is mutual attraction and later compatibility :)

• I've dated them all before and it really just depends on the persons personality, I was just lucky that they were all very sweet and caring for me :).

Beautiful blue eyes are a turn on for me though so, that's why I dated more white girls then others.

But I think the best types are the ones that are mixed, my last girlfriend had a Chinese dad and a Dutch mum. For me she was the most amazing girl I was ever been with.

She had blue eyes and black hair lol. But anyways I think it just depends on the person ;)

• I've dated, white, Latino and black. No predisposition except my feelings and compatibility. I usually forget about skin color, but maybe that's just me.

• No preference

• No preference.

I like people with any kind of face or head, just the way humans are, we look different.

Not that I'm against people having preferences, I'm totally cool with that. Just don't look down on others.

• physically I think all races have mega hot women. Maybe personality too but I don't know about that.

• I chose E

Cant say I'm surprised with the results though. White men have the advantage, with Asian a distant 2nd

• It's not racist at all. I would date any girl of any race but some girls are generally some races generally have a larger percentage of attractive girls or features within that race that I really love. My choice was Asian because I love their eyes and just the shame of their face. They are just overall very cute girls. But as I said, any race is fine with me.

• White -> eastern Europeean

or

Asian

Those are who I'm more attracted to generally. But I'm open to dating any kind of girl really as long as we like each other.

• Doesn't matter as long as she's not obnoxious.

• Asian. Also including Indian. Culture is what I love the most about them.

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 62

• Most people on here are white and from Europe or Canada, so 'white' will win..it didn't even need to be asked

I'm biracial so I did click E, because well, who am I to discriminate?

• I don't know about that, loads of Europeans fancy asians.

• I love meeting people that are biracial, but I conside myself Triracial because my father was Colombian, Nigerian, and from Trinidad, and my mom was Greek, Irish, German, Italian, and French. I'm white, black, and Latina.

• American women only "seem" to go for looks, bad boys, and a**holes. the good guys always lose out to these guys.

• if I date someone I don't think his race would ever matter to me but the content of his character would..

• *thumbs up* for a mature girl :-)

• For example, I dislike large breasts, yet I don't judge the girl based on her boob size! if I fll for her, no matter what size she is...I don't care...get it?

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• I'm Indian and I only date white men lol

Something about you white guys that just turns me on haha!

• I picked A. Not because of racism or anything but because I like blond hair and blue eyes. Show me a different race that offers blond hair and blue eyes and I'll probably like them too.

• I voted black, partially because most if the guys who hit on me have been black. But really, I think I could date most races. I don't really like white guys though, they just all seem kind of boring, like they're all hollister models. There are exceptions to that though :)

• Typically don't date white guys. Not against it, but I'm not attracted to lighter skin colors. Just my preference. I generally don't care about the race of the guy, as long as we get along well.

• Asian, but I've never even dated an Asian person. Honestly, race doesn't matter that much to me though.

• It's not racist to prefer whites (or any race).

We're genetically programmed to do so.

• I prefer white guys. That doesn't mean I rule out other races, I just like the way white guys look the best.

• "White guys look the best". Yeah that's definitely only according to you.

• I don't think she meant it like that. I think she means that she has a higher preference for white guys. She wasn't trying to say that white guys are the best looking guys around.

• If you'd read the entire sentence, fefe884, you'll notice that I said that I like the way they look the best. Not that I think they are the best looking. It's just what I personally am attracted to.

• i voted E cause I was offended by their not being a mixed person option:P

i usually date white guys but I've dated a few Asian guys and one Latino.

sooo basically doesn't matter to me, except I haven't dated a blk guy and probably wont.

i love everyone though(:

• con't know why you have thsi many down arrows

• you never dated a black man and never will however "u love everyone"? hmmmm...

• like I have quite a few black male friends, that I have been friends with for years. I love black guys I just am not interested in them romantically.

• I'd date any race. The only requirement is that they must have the same values as I have, and I've gotta find them attractive :)

• And I must say, guys here seem to be more picky than girls. I would have thought it would be the other way round :S

• guys on this poll don't seem picky, girls seem a little more picky to me

• About the time I answered this question, girls had selected at least one from each race. Guys on the other hand had 2 races unselected from the poll. Its just one now that is left unselected and that's kinda sad

• I really don't have a preference I have dated black, white and Hispanic and the only one I didn't care for too much is Hispanic but I don't think it's because of the race itself as oppose to the guys I chose. My boyfriend is white and he makes me feel like I am the only one in the world but I have dAted white guys who were super jerks and I thank God everyday that I didn't judge my boyfriend because of his skin color because I would have missed out on an awesome guy.

• The reason I chose Hispanics as my least favorite was because the Hispanic guys that I dated had explosive tempers and I can't stand yelling and fighting.

• I have a preference for Hispanic looking/tan guys, but I chose E it could be any.

• I only date black men. I do think some Hispanic men are attractive

• Asian and part Italian and LUUVV Hispanics ;)

• I haven't dated at all, but I'm most attracted to Latinos, some Asians, and Caucasians.

• I choose black since I'm most comfortable talking to them in that way,other races I kind of have to go the friend route 1st. But Black men are my 1st choice reguardless.

• I"m Asian and I'm attracted to white men..but it doesn't mean I can't date someone Hispanic, Black etc...

• Being completely honest, I've found myself attracted to anything but black. I don't know why. I just haven't been attracted to really dark guys. But I prefer Latino or white if you want an actual preference.

• I would prefer an Asian guy for I don't know, I find them easier to deal with and talk to I have not dated guys belonging to other races so have no idea about them..and many people say Asian girls are petite. Well, I want to clarify most of them are not. For I am an Indian, and all I can see that they are beautiful with curves in all the right places..so this notion of all the Asian women being petite is not completely true..

• go out and make friends with other races and see where it goes.

• Doesn't matter

• said black.

outside my race? white guy only? I wouldn't mind but would not prefer others, they would have to wow me

• I prefer to go on personality, I've known douche bags of all races. Associating any race with a specific personality/sterotype IS racist. People are people, and if you're only going on stereotypes/looks, then you're missing out on so many good men/ women out there anyways, and will probably pick an incompatible mate.

• Honestly, I would find myself attracted to any race no matter what. That was until I was seeing this Asian guy and he was super cute, really nice and perfect and I really liked him! When he kissed me though immediately I knew right away that I was no longer attracted to him. It was a shame because he was really great, I'm not racist or anything but I really don't think I could date a guy of another race besides white. Such a shame.

• I said E because I can think of on several occasion being attracted to and wanted to date a white guy, a black guy, an Asian guy, and a Hispanic guy. It really doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter either.

• African American..Its what I'm use to. But beautiful has no color...

• I'm half asian! Awesome :D

• It doesn't matter I look at that person's heart I don't date my own race I just don't wanna.I will date any other race.

• Haha- "I'm not racist, but..."

• Race shouldn't matter

• More from Girls
    32