Are pisces guys really that hard to figure out?

I hear this allot. Pisces guys are confusing and lie allot. I'm pretty simple myself and I don't lie. It just seems like every other pisces dude can't get their sh*t together dating wise. I admit thoughmy issue with dating is that I just can't get one haha.

Anyways thoughts and experiences ladies? Pisces men what do you think of your sign's reputation? I personally hate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Pisces and not confusing at all, I'm rather quite simple. Been with the same woman my entire life, never cheated and don't think I want to cheat, because I would be hurting my partner.

If you mean that we shield ourselves by lying and not being direct, that is only if you have been hurt a lot in the past and don't want to ever have to face that again, nothing hurts us more then a stab at the heart, especially for a Pisces guy.

Worse thing you can do is become a douche when everything starts to go bad in your love life.

I don't believe the entire astrology thing, because my wife is Gemini and in their terms we have a low level of success in a relationship, but we are doing great, far as I know, I'll ask her tonight to make sure.

Honestly I think our sign is what actually every woman in the world wants, a nice guy that is in touch with his feelings and that can make them laugh and sweep them off their feet, but when reality strikes in, they just can't handle us.

As for the reputation goes, I didn't even know we had one haha, I only know 3 other Pisces guys both of them good friends and whom are hard working loving fathers who have wives that really adore them.

They put some real hard work into their relationship to get it to work and made some terrible sacrifices, but in the end they came on top, we all have if you ask me.

No need to hide behind your astrological sign and blame that for any short comings in your love life or how woman treat you, you gotta work on your attitude and reinvent yourself.

If you know your sign, you should also know we are the most emotional wreck of all the signs, but also the most versatile, free thinking and with the right nudge, probably one of the few signs that can achieve pretty amazing things, even with all our short comings and excess emotional baggage.

What Girls Said 3

• i usually don't even know wwho is a pisces guy from the people I date, I never ask their birthday unless they mention it first.

• yea they got a real bad rep. my current boyfriend was friends with a pisces...that pisces stole me away from him for about a month. he treated me like sh*t. all he actually wanted was to have sex with me (thankfully I didn't) I went back with my boyfriend and we're good now. pisces are charmers...but a lotta them are d-o-u-c-h-e-b-a-g-s.

• Yea I admit I use some girls for sex. Often guys do when they can, I figure.

• Ha! Only if you believe in that crap!

• But then, I'd think they'd have a hard time figuring out all men.

What Guys Said 2

• Astrology is a pesudo science though it plays a major role in every day people's life.

Perhaps all of the things you've observed about pisces guys are mere coincidences.

• I think its a bit of both. But then again I could be paranoid that my sign makes me a twisted individual

• My astrologer said that a Gemini has all chances to become a spaghetti monster at the later part of their life provided they fap 10 times a day on a daily basis.