Should I go to my senior prom?

My senior prom is in a couple of months and I'm really excited. The only issue is I don't have a date. I have a couple of friends that will be there, but I feel like they will get dates eventually and I won't and I can't think of anyone to ask. Should I just go and have a good time, I mean it'll be my first and last prom. I'm just worried I won't have anyone to slow dance with and miss out on the cute stuff like that.. has anyone else gone alone? how was it. any prom tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should go and have fun. Don't worry about dates, because sometimes at the last minute, a date will come begging for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I can't decide either and I didn't go to Junior year either.I think I might go since it is the last year but I don't have a date,I'll just go with friends. Everyone says to go but I'm not really excited to go.

• I went without a date and it was just fine lol You have to hit up the nearest breakfast place for midnight waffles with your friends it is a must X) Of course I went to senior prom as as a sophomore. Now I am going to junior prom this year and again, I get to go to senior prom :D Next year I may go to senior prom again lol I have fun. You will have fun date or not :) just go and enjoy yourself X)