I felt groped! Am I too conservative or is he interested?

I originally met this guy at a restaurant/lounge. We had a great connection (kissed a few times) and exchanged numbers. Next morning he texts me good morning and we text intermittently until our second meeting (technically first date). We continue where we left off, still touchy feely. His hands rubbing the small of my back, my legs and he constantly put my arms around his neck. I resisted a few times because I didn't want to be PDA in public. Minus the touchy feely part and a three hour date, we said our good night and he texted me the next night about how he was still thinking about our conversation. is he interested in only sex because he was so touchy feely? or could he be interested in something more decent? OR! too soon to tell?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends, usually it's a suggestion that hints sexual availability, but some people do see it as a way to try and get someone to be more comfortable with them. In a way it is a bit early, but it's easy to work it out, you can tell if someone is genuinely interested in the conversation by asking them questions or seeing if they can remember what you said. If they were more interested in sex they'd be more likely to just zone out and agree to everything without really engaging. Some of it doesn't really scream sex to me, legs is probably the closest to sexual intimacy in relation to the attraction side of things. Touching someones back or having their arms around your neck is more of a relationship intimacy thing than a sex thing.

What Guys Said 2

• Too soon.Don't sleep with him and see for yourself how he reacts .

• It's too soon to tell, but since you're uncomfortable about it you have to tell him to stop.

What Girls Said 1

• If you had a problem with it, then you don't need to justify it to anyone else. Your boundaries are your boundaries.

If this is your first date, and he's already this touchy feely, that's a huge sign that his intentions for you are sexual point blank. Rubbing the small of your back and legs on the 2nd date? Yeah he's escalating and he wants sex. He wants you to get used to the practice of him touching you.

If it's something you're uncomfortable with, remove his hands and tell him to slow down. How he reacts after you block him will tell you if he would honestly date you or if he just wanted to bang and that's it.