It can be anything from missing body parts, Deafness, Blindness..
Does it matter if its readily apparent?
- No. Just No.13% (2)11% (2)12% (4)Vote
- I'm dating their mind and soul, not the shell.33% (5)28% (5)30% (10)Vote
- Only if it isn't visually obvious to casual observation.0% (0)11% (2)6% (2)Vote
- Wouldn't start, but wouldn't leave if something happened.27% (4)6% (1)15% (5)Vote
- Honestly not sure.27% (4)44% (8)37% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I have Spina Bifida Myelomeningocele, which isn't evident from looking at me but it's there. I'd date someone else with a disability, and no it wouldn't have to be invisible. There is so much more to a person than how their body functions.0