Would a white guy date a black girl (me)?

IF:

-she talked "normally" i.e no slang

-she was on the rocker/edgy type of style and mostly listened to rock/alternative music

-she was fit and works out often

-light skinned (rihanna) with jet black straight shoulder length hair

-oh, and she has a labret piercing (below lip…not through it)

just wondering haha

Most Helpful Girl

• More white guys are attracted to me than black guys are! People date outside of their race all of the time, so I don't see why not.

What Guys Said 4

• Of course! I see no problem with it :)

1. I've never even considered black girls to normally speak "slang" more than any other. Maybe because they just don't have that reputation here.

2. I like rock but I also like rap, I have a very diverse taste in music but this wouldn't really matter much to me.

3. Not too important as long as she is in shape

4. Doesn't make a difference, black girls are hot both dark and light and they suit natural and straightened hair too.

5. that is usally a turn off like when I see one with a tattoo, its a bit offputting but I could get used to that piercing, especially if its only one and she can get rid of it some time in the future

• Yes.

• No. No white man has ever dated outside their race.

• :P Glad to see people still enjoy sarcasm (my girlfriend is black btw)

• Yeah, I would. If that's what you really want, it's out there for you. All you have to do is be open about it. Luckily for you, there are a lot more white guys than there are black women. You shouldn't have much of a problem.

What Girls Said 3

• All of my boyfriends have been white

• Of course. As long as you're attractive.

• Smh..