He is becoming distant and not texting me first, yet he has said he truly cares about me. What do I do?

I met this guy about 9 months ago. We started talking and hanging out. We also were havin casual sex. It was nothin too serious but it was exsclusive. We decided not to talk anymore on pretty decent terms because we were both in bad places. About a month ago now we came into contact again by accident through mutual friends. We have been hanging out and having sex during some of those times. We have very deep and meaningful conversations. He has also said he cares a great deal about me and does not want to hurt me. We have talked about exes and life in general. We had an aaesome week together of chilling hard and cuddling and legit sleeping together. I no he is attracted to me physically just as much as I am to him. Sometimes I am unsure if he truly digs me emotionally as much as I do. I'm in love.with him and am almost sure he loves me back.but over the last few days he has stopped texting me things like I miss you or "beebee" pretty much not texting at all. He resopnds to my texts but with short umtalkative messages cept few a couple times. What should I do.

I really neef help please. I really just wanna see him and be babied today I just got an epic mouth surgry how should I let him no how I feel without starting am argumemt or pushing him away

Most Helpful Guy

• You've tried twice with him and both times it hasn't worked. There must be a reason,even if it's not clear to you right now what it is.

Most likely he is ONLY attracted to yu physically, and isn't emotionally involved with you as much as you are.

He talks a good line, but his actions say he doesn't really care about you that much...

• Update: If he cared that much, he'd be in touch without you having to ask him to hold your hand.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you shouldn't take his texts seriously. Perhaps, he has just gotten a little busy.

You have good times when you are together, so you don't have any real problems in here.

• Thanks... I'm just really worried I don't wanna loose him. He seems to have an issue with our age difference he hasn't quite gotten over yet. Its honestly not even that bad he's only 5 years old than me.

What Girls Said 3

• That is like my situation right now with this guy. He tells me he cares and that he doesn't want a relationship and I was fine with that because I didn't want one either. But every time we hang out we get closer and closer and share personal things. He also stopped texting me things like that also but we pretty much talk to each other everyday. But he tells me he cares about me more than a "f*** buddy" and a "friend" and tells me when or if we start dating.

I don't know I would say give it time and see what happens, that's what I am going to do and see if it goes anywhere. But if not then walk away.

• sounds like what my ex did when he was talking to other girls behind my back. we were together a year and a half and in the end he told me up until a few hours before he texted that it was over that he didn't want to break up and I should be more secure about our relationship. he had been acting like he could care less if he spoke to me and I asked him if he just wanted to end things. he kept saying no and getting mad at me for even suggesting that. then he broke up with me and a few days later is hanging out with one of his friends sister. and apparently was just waiting to see if she showed interest to ditch me...save yourself some hurt and wise up...take it from me. if he cared you wouldn't be left to wonder or doubt. should have taken my own advice 3 months ago /:

• why not try talking to him? tell him you feel like he's ignoring you and that you really care about him, ask him why he hasn't been texting you