What do you think of people who text ALL THE TIME and expect a immediate text back?

Why do you feel entitled to an immediate text?!

I'm sick of all these gd people creating drama and getting upset when I don't text often. I don't constantly look at my phone and if I am doing something in reality, it's either not with me or it's on silent!

Why do you get pissed at me (or people) because I'm not on my phone all the time?!?!?

I think it's RIDICULOUS that it is considered normal to be dependent on your telephone! I'm the minority because I don't have it all the time! WTF!

Most Helpful Guy

• glad you said it. I actually hate phones due to people's expectations that you are 100% available it seems no matter what time of day. I hate the idea that people think I should always be accessible. What did people do before cell phones when they had to leave someone a message and wait for an answer to a run of the mill question instead of thinking they deserve an answer within minutes.

Sometimes the happiest moments of my life are when I leave my phone some place (work, home, etc) for those hours that I don't have my cell phone it's the most liberated feeling

• This is EXACTLY how I feel! You can't even really spend time with anyone anymore either because they're constantly checking their phone and saying "uh huh, uh huh..." while texting someone! It's so annoying!

• i hear ya. I'm glad to know there are others who feel exactly the way I feel. And don't get me wrong sometimes I love my phone. It is great when you're trying to make plans on the fly but more often than not my phone and the constant attention others give to their phones is just an annoyance or a burden

What Guys Said 6

• wlel some people are like addicted to there cell phones so this kind of thing happens when dealing with people like that . you just gotta not let it bug so

• It's not dating! It's every gd person now!

They're pissed because I study instead of text...

• Your problem is you care.

If they want to get upset, that's their choice.

• Generally people just hate to think they're being ignored. The only thing you can do is explain to them, if they accept it then good if not then they just have to deal with it.

• I'm not like that because I often pick up text messages and just never respond back, whether I know the sender or not.

• its because they feel like you're ignoring them I guess

• My guess is that they feel it's like an ordinary conversation, so it'd be considered rude to them if you just got up and walked away while talking.

What Girls Said 1

• OMG I couldn't agree with you more. If it was important they would be call instead of text. Texts are not important and I will return them when I have time.

• Exactly! 90% of texts are useless anyway! If you want to have a conversation call or meet in person!