What if a guy jokingly told you to kiss him on the cheek?

He said to me to punch him as hardest I can. I jokingly punch him on the arm. He asked me jokingly to kiss him on the cheek. Is he just flirting or interested?

He just starting more touchy feely but I saw he did this to other girls too. He once asked me to see movie with him.i know him for many years. He just asked me out. Is he just boosting his ego. He always complain to other people that no girls like him. He always tell me to hurry up and get boyfriend. We are in late 20. We never been in real relationship. He asked me if I am lesbian because he never see me flirting with guys. What does these things mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether he's actually interested is pretty hard to tell from just that. He is flirting though. That much is obvious. Sorry if I am not giving you anything more concrete, but you gave us very little to work with. Anyone who gives you a straight yes or no is only guessing, or lying. Sorry.

• He just starting more touchy feely but I saw he did this to other girls too. He once asked me to see movie with him.i know him for many years. He just asked me out. Is he just boosting his ego. He always complain to other people that no girls like him. He always tell me to hurry up and get boyfriend. We are in late 20. We never been in real relationship. He asked me if I am lesbian because he never see me flirting with guys. What does these things mean?

• thanks.

• You're welcome.

What Guys Said 3

• flirting (which usually hints some sort of interest)

• hes making sure you are available to hit on, and hopefully you will be

• flirting, low risk high reward

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say both. People generally don't flirt unless they have some sort of interest in the other person.