What should I wear on a date?

It's me and my boyfriends 2 month anniversary and I want to give him something special. What should I wear? What should I do. Dinner? maybe... help me out thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth is, you should just wear whatever makes you comfortable. A great boyfriend will not judge you on your clothes or makeup. Try to rid yourself of that insecurity. Also, anniversaries happen every year, not every month. If you are making that big of a deal about 2 months, it shows that you are quite naive. That is not an insult, just an observation. It's also normal to be naive about things. If you think 2 months is a big step, you're in store for a lot of heartbreak and disappointment. Try to take things slower by just spending time with your boyfriend and not expecting anything more than two lovebirds sharing their time. On your first anniversary, giving him something special will be a great idea. If you give him something special every month, you'll run out of special things. Finally, as long as what you do is from the heart, and not based from trying to maintain acceptance, you will be so much happier.

• Thanks that's good advice and I know I should wait for a year anniversary but I just wanted to do something fun with him. Thanks

What Guys Said 11

• ahh the young age of celebrating monthly anniversaries again...

First off, don't do monthly anniversaries.. Your striking yourself up to end the relationship quicker. How about instead of monthly, you just tell him you love him, and think about the yearly one instead?

• i agree. but I wouldn't tell him I love him within 2 months.

• K well don't tell him you love him, but tell him you like him alot, and you wanna celebrate an anniversary at the year mark! Of every year! LOL

• people celebrate monthly anniversaries? damn, how times have changed, guess I'm a bit old fashioned and just celebrate yearly anniversaries.

Just wear what is appropriate for the evening where you are going, if it's a classy restaurant, dress to code of that place, if it's just a quick meal and a movie, wear what you normally do, don't expect him to notice it either or compliment you on it, if he does, then kudos.

• I don't get the weekly/monthly sh*t either... That's how short relationships are now I guess.

• Nice lingerie, contacts, sexy long hair

• What are some of his favorite things to do?

I mean I absolutely love sledding and if a girl took me sledding that would show me that she knows me and know what I like that would be enough for me lol

• I know its a big deal to you guys but really, its a 2 month anniversery, you really don't have to put a lot of thought into it. Just go out and do something you know both of you would like and enjoy your time together, can't ask for more than that.

• Two months isn't such a long time. In high school it was, I guess but if isn't by real world standards. Just go out and enjoy yourselves. No big deal.

• YOU HAD BETTER SOUND OFF THAT YOU LOVE THE V MARY! OR ELSE I'M GONNA STOMP YOUR GUTS OUT!

THAT IS NOT YOUR DADDY'S SHOTGUN COWBOY!

• Bull$hit! I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!

• they don't serve fried chicken and watermelon, on a daily bases in my mess hall!

• Can't speak for every guy in the world, but I can tell you that every woman that has ever been in my life has gotten the best results by just asking me what I want. Often we men have been taught not to verbalize directly what we want for various reason, but once you get him to open up about what he actually wants you will find that most men have a very clear idea of what they want in almost every situation. The hardest part is getting us to admit it.

• lol, you're celebrating two months...why?

• A red dress :)

• i remember those days... when I was young, dumb, and full of Cu... well you know.

if it's "really" that important to you then wear something nice like a low key dress. however in all honesty it's only 2 months no need to get hiped up.

• Mini skirt baby

What Girls Said 0