Would you ever date someone with an identical twin?

There are these twin girl at my school and they are both fairly attractive. Nothing is happening with either at the moment, but I was just thinking about how it would be kind of weird to go out with one of them. I'm Just curious about what other people think.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I know two twins and both of them are very attractive. I thought of how cool it would be to date one and make the other one jealous LOL but anyways you will find that twins are not always the same. the twins I know are very different now than they were in middle school. one is more nice, smarter, kind and caring, and funny in a cute shy and nerdy way. the other is more outgoing and acts stupid more often, seems less responsible and less trustworthy. you can only find stuff out like that if you know each one personally.

What Girls Said 9

• Why would it be weird? Just because 2 people look alike, it does not mean that their personalities are identical as well, and THAT'S what makes a person who they are

• I have twice. Its not a big deal. In my experience, they look alike, but personality is usually different so you start to see the difference in physical features as well.

• I have dated both types of twins before. It was different experience for me at first but you get used to it.

• No, not at all, they aren't joined at the hip and even if they we're (more or less emotionally) they wouldn't want to share the same guy. I would date someone with an identical twin!

• NO. They could trick me and by the time you know it, I will end up making out with both brothers.

• I know a guy who goes out with both twins at the same time. They requested that he date them both.

• Sure, and I did. I crushed on both of them while growing up, but alas, parted ways after HS.

• Of course I'd date a twin. Saying no to someone just because they're a twin would be stupid, haha!

• Yes, I don't see why not. You can easily tell the difference between twins once you get to know them and they're often completely different people.

What Guys Said 3

• No, twins are never meant to have a significant other. If you have the hots for one, then you have the hots for both of them and you'll never be able to convince your girlfriend otherwise.

/sarcasm

• Why wouldn't you?

• Sure, I don't see why not.