Texted the guy by mistake!!!!! What can I do?

I just screwed up royally! Was texting my sister about this guy I went out on a date with Saturday night and sent it to the guy I went out with by mistake! He sent it to me and said, "I don't think this was meant for me."So embarrassed! What can I do?Background: I was telling my sister about how I really like this guy I met on line and went out with in my city this past weekend, but he's from another state and wants me to visit him now, but I don't know if I should for several reasons. She said that if she liked him, as I do, then she wouldn't discourage him.I had also told her about some misgivings I had about another guy I’ve dated and in that context, I sent her a text that said, "I don't want to discourage him or anyone else, really,"Then the guy I just went out with sent me the text saying, "Don't think this was meant for me."My sister thinks I should say, "I was just telling my sister I missed your call last night...no biggie", but I think I should come clean. Nightmare! What should I do?

Update - I came clean! Told him he's right - the text was meant for my sister...that I was telling her what a great time I had, but that I have never visited a guy after just one date...I ended it with - I'm busted, but honest :)"

At least it is all 100% true. We'll see how it plays out, but I think honesty is the best policy. So embarrassing!
PS - I waited 30 minutes to respond and wanted to wait for answers on here, but I felt like the longer I waited to respond, the worse it looked!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Good job, I think you did everything perfectly :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!