Was I acting weird? what is wrong with this girl?

i met a girl through my friend.she seemed nice and got her number. on first date we went to dinner and on the second date we had a cup of coffee.they seemed good.later on, we talked and text each other. but suddenly she did not respond to my text message and I called her 3 days later but did not respond and return my call.after nearly a week later I saw her online and said I tried to reach to her but she did not respond my call and text message and chose Facebook to wish happy new year.she texted me back. but did not mention why she is acting like this.i gave up but my friends told me to call or text back so that nearly 10 days later I texted "are you angry at me?, I thought you do not want to see me" she responded " I have some private and job related issues" I said " is there anything I can help you" she said " I can handle myself".

i have difficulty understanding; why on earth a girl met a guy twice and says " I had really good time etc" and act like this. do you think I was being stalker? is she lying about being busy? should I move on?

thanks a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way to be sure if sh's lying or not, unless your friend can find out for you.

Bt I'd say , likely she is teling the truth. If she just didn't like you, she could easily just say she was busy, or say she has another boyfriend, or some such thing..or just never have replied to your texts, changed her number, blocked you...

She was so precise I the way she said that; she just isn't in a relationship mood right now, and may not be for quite a while.

Move on if you have the chance, but me, I'd give it a month or so and contact her again, ask if you could help again..maybe the answer will be different!

What Girls Said 3

• No, you weren't acting like a stalker, but it's just bad timing. If she has some stuff on her mind, a guy is not on the priority list. Just give her time, tell her that you understand she has some issues on her mind and you'll give her the time she needs and if she wants to hang out again or go on another date, she should give you a call.
    And just leave it at that.

• Yeah you were being a stalker. If she didn't answer your texts, obviously she didn't want to talk to you. So instead of accepting that, you then call her phone, then contact her online.
    I had a good time may have just been her trying to be polite, or she could have had a good time but met another guy she liked.either way, you lost a lot of your value when you kept contacting her after the clear signs of disinterest. Move on!

• what I'm reading into it is she just isn't interested, for whatever reason. I don tknow why people tell someone they had a good time then not want to go out with them again. I've had it done to me many times, you are not alone there.

• i can understand that everybody does not have to like me but don't you think she acted so weird so that put me in a bad position?

now I see she is very happy with my messages showing I was still interested in her

do you think I was acting a desperate man? or stalker?

should I delete her profile on my face?

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, move on. She's not giving you any reason not to. But no reason to be hurt over it, keep your options open. Maybe in the future she'll be less busy and the timing will be better. If it was me, I'd tell her I like her but perfectly understand she has things going on - meet up when she gets the time. Easy come, easy go.

• Move on, she's obviously not interested and is hoping you'll get the hint.

Some girls are just cowards when it comes to confrontation, and don't know how to tell a guy they are not interested in him.