Girls would ever Date a guy who loves Satan?

Could you ever Date a guy who loved the Ancient spirit of Evil?

Im sorry for asking this. It was dumb and I was Bored.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, I'd even cornhole him.

• Yo you guys your gonna miss this.

The Big guys gonna Cornhole that Ass. With his Weiner!

• damn right

• Clerks 2 lol Good movie.

What Girls Said 9

• Well I have dated a Satanist before but no, it wasn't for me and I wouldn't do it again.

• Thats very open minded of you to try at least.

• Yeah what makes it more ironic is that I'm Christian so it was sort of "forbidden Romeo and Juliet" kinda love and he had a huge upside down cross tattooed on his cross so it was very, well, ironic. But he was really respectful and kind. Not like the stereotype "Satanist" would suggest. The only big drawback to me was some satanic rituals and magic he performed which made me uncomfortable. It was metaphorically like a dark cloud hanging over our relationship permanently. I had to let him go.

• Yea that's perfectly understandable. I guess opposites don't always attract.

• Um...no.

• Nooo. I have a tendency to stay away from anyone with a deep faith of any religion.

• I surely wouldn't.

• WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?

• Stop asking me your dirty questions and making different accounts. And lying to me.. that is just odd.

• I felt really bad afterward like I betrayed you since you'v been so good to me.

Plus I felt like a moron for smearing grape jelly all over my face (im weird sometimes and had too much time on my hands)

• Nope

• Nope.

• Naw. Then I couldn't corrupt him. ;)

• ^_^ You can always teach an old dawg new tricks

• No way!

• Ok then can I have a BA? :D

• just for a 2 letter answer?

• Well that I all you asked for. lol

What Guys Said 5

• Are you kiddin? What woman in her right mind WOULDN'T want to burn in Hell for eternity? Hard to pass that up.

• Cant argue with that. Except Hell is where all the partiers go. So that's where il be.

• It's hard to party while your face is being eaten off by a gargoyle with trenchmouth, and a demon is slamming a rough hewn fencepost up your bung hole for hours on end.

• Well, if girls really want a "bad boy" then that's the right choice for them!

• You should be

• If they don't, f*** em!

• My girlfriend is the devil. Does that count?