Should I tell him I've never been kissed before or keep it a secret?

I've been dating a guy for a little over a month now and 2 weeks ago we kissed for the first time. It was more of a peck but I didn't tell him it was my first time kissing. Last week on our date we cuddled and watched a movie on his bed. He kissed me again and I think he wanted to make out and not just "peck" but I got kinda freaked out and left :(

Should I tell him I've never kissed before or keep it a secret? I'm 21 years old and I feel like I'm inadequate or weird. Idk, I don't want him to leave me or think something's wrong me lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very common for an Indian girl..and you haven't done anything wrong, So don't fret over it..but always keep in mind that don't do anything wrong against your parents' will.. I know it's really hard for them to understand.. My friend from Canada is just like you, she also told me that she had her first kiss at the age of 21 lol

So nothing to worry...^_^

What Guys Said 3

• if that is really you in that picture, I'm really shocked and surprised you haven't had your first kiss yet, I guess that means you haven't had a boyfriend yet either? but from the looks of things the way you describe in your question, looks like you have a great shot now

• Just be honest. He will understand. If he doesn't well you are better off not dating him.

• if that really is a picture of you then I'm lost... you've never kissed before that's surprising to me. honestly you should tell him, 9 times out of 10 he'll think its cute and teach you. ;)

the 10% is him being just as surprised as me! lol

What Girls Said 2

• If he's a good guy, then you should tell him if you want to. He'll probably be really nice about it.

• I had my first kiss at 19 years old, and I felt a bit weird about it at that age too. I told the guy before he wanted to kiss me that it was my first kiss.. and he reacted in a really understanding and chill way! So I guess you just have to tell him, he might understand your reaction to his making out better hehe.

And if he still acts weird or not understanding, then you'll know he's not the kind of guy you'd want to hang out with again. Because I think he doesn't want to take things at your pace then.