Should I forgive and forget?

I was dating a guy for 7mths we broke up but remain very close physically I told him a mth ago that I was looking for so much more and couldn't do it anymore but then after his two weeks holiday he ask to give it ago and that he lived me

I them found out that he was having a relationship with another girl when we was together and all his friends knew they was dating compared to when we was together. He say its over and he broke up with me due to bought but he could let me go and at the same time started to date this other girl he said he realize he really lives me and only wants me but I don't think I can trust him anymore does he really live me is it possible or once a cheat always a cheat and he and her are still friends

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't love you if he cheated. However, under certain circumstances he could just be confused or such. I don't know your relationship. But, I can say that staying with him would be REALLY hard for the both of you. 9 times out of 10 it will not work. Because he would have to put in a lot of effort that I doubt he is willing. I think he just doesn't know what he wants. And, is confused. It is possible, with distance and time that he could realize he has love for you. But, I doubt he is IN love with you at the moment. People who are IN love know it. And, they wouldn't cheat because if he was IN love, you would be ENOUGH for him. And, he wouldn't question it.

Sorry girl. I gave you this advice based on my own experience. And, unless something drastic changed in his life, I feel like, once a cheater, always a cheater. And, when I mean drastic, I mean...you and he don't talk for a LONG time. Or someone he sees cheating and he learns from that...or something like that. A lot of people are on drugs who cheat too. If they got clean...then, that would be another story.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's the best if you forgive and forget. Nothing will come good if you hold ill-feelings for your guy. You should trust him until you've proven that he's really cheating.

• I have he told me he did but said its over

• forgive but dnt forget

What Girls Said 2

• He dated the girl when you both decided to have a serious relationship or when you guys are just physically close?

• When we where physically close I no he was free and single but he made out if there was hope and asked me to give him time so he could sort his head out properly to commit to me

• it's love, not live

And no he doesn't. I think you should forgive what he did and then forget about him. If he really loved you he wouldn't have been dating another girl behind your back for seven months. Actions speak louder than words and if you take him back after that, he'll know he can just walk all over you. Don't do it.