Why is it hard for black women to date white men?

I am a blk female that love dating white men.. Seem that I'm only find the ones that only want sexual relations not anything long term.. I'm tired of being single.. I like blk men but prefer white men.

Most Helpful Guy

• the reality is that all humans at some level are tribal that is in the main they pefer to be with that which is familer. be that skin color race culture whatever that being said it can work sometimes, however is it possible there are things you are doing which are attracted the wrong sort of white guy. I don't know you but I am going to take a stab in the dark here and guess that maybe the problem is that you maybe acting stereotypicaly ghetto tbh if you want a nice white guy you are going to need to be a lot calmer and just be like relaxed not so loud and maybe if you have braids or corn rows then get rid of them. I know some black girls over here and tbh the ones I was attracted to had straight hair was well spoken as in polite well dressed and was highly educated. the all up in your face "hipster" types are just nasty. some white guys eg fools might go for that but they are trouble with a capital T. the image they portray is that you can't engage them in a serious relationship they do not respect themselves society and would be useless as a mother should they become pregnant that being said I would not change who I am temporarily just to get a guy sooner or later you true self will come true. so basically if you want a nice guy be a nice girl.

source me being a nice guy

• woooow dude your a... there really are people like you out there. how sad...

• I see that men hurt in a diffrent way women do.. My ex was divorced and can't commit. Now I see he's probably hurt over loosing stuff..

• i don't want to alarm you but he probably won't commit to anyone ever again. I would rather burn all my stuff to the ground and flee the country then hand it over

What Guys Said 4

• Race, family, and culture play a big part in it. Start to reassess what kind of man is good or you and write it on a paper. Remember we are not talking about what you want this is his race, religion, culture, family. Write all these things on a sheet of paper that is your picture of him. Turn over the paper and put the answers to those questions about you. You may find your looking in the wrong places. Start looking for guys where mutual values hold true.

Would we find each other at the park or at a play. Would we socialize at a bar or library. Is it OK for you too make the first move. You can find a guy or he can find you just make sure you are looking and available in your normal way of life. Check the marriage rate for success and BG/WM is more successful than WG/WM, you just need to help him appreciate you.

• Probably because you use phrases like: "that love dating white men." instead of "who loves dating white men."

• When the lights are out we're all black.

• It's because white men has a hard time putting up a relationship with blk women while keeping a good "appearance" in front of his friends and everybody else.

• That could be true.. I was with a guy for months never met his family or friends.

What Girls Said 1

• I never had a problem with white men , I just choose not to date them and keep them as friends.