Can't figure this dating stuff-am I being paranoid?

After 23 years of marriage and being divorced for about 2 years I am still trying to figure out the dating scene. Dang! It stinks! I went on a date with a 47 year old gal Sunday; very nice and we laughed and and chatted for about two hours, we ended the date with a hug. I asked if she would like to go out again. She said yes. I haven't heart a word from her in two days? I am I being paranoid or what? I gave her my number and no calls. She did not offer hers. Do I continue too wait or just say screwed it and move on? Thanks for the advice.

Sorry for the spelling errors.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st You don't know for sure if she had something come up or what? 2nd Either way you should keep dating others. :)

What Girls Said 6

• She may just be busy or waiting for the next weekend. Don't stress too much but I do agree with you, dating these days is freakin hard and scary. Wait until te next weekend passes then move on.

• Either way you can continue to go out and meet girls. You basically do not have a choice but to sit and wait to hear from her as you have no way to contact her. Go out and meet more women.

• I would see other people regardless. I wouldn't limit to "dating" just one person. I would start seeing other people while waiting for her to call. If she does call, go on another date. If not, it's not a big deal you have other people to get to know.

• I have dated several gals and communication was a lot better with them. I have a few other gals I am considering. She did reply yesterday and she said she was busy. We chatted for the first couple of weeks after meeting the chatting pretty much came to a halt. So, will look to date others. Thanks.

• Goodluck :)

• It's only been 2 days, average time for someone to make contact is 3-5days depending on how busy and maybe even up to a week. (That holds true for after getting a number, the first date and sometimes early stages, just read it in a book lol. This is why dating sucks so much!)

I would keep my options open right now. Better to date different people at once until one person starts to stand out and then you both determine neither one of you want to date other people.

• You went on one date, I'd say find a new one. She isn't putting much into this at all.

• I agree. It seems like she isn't that interested. Though she said she'd go on another date. She mentioned she gave other guys her number makes me feel I am wasting my time.

• Yes I agree with the other comments. Get yourself out there and meet more women. Also don't worry about her too much for now its only been two days.

What Guys Said 1

• You need Doc Love,and The System bad man!