Why wouldn't he let me end the relationship?

I have been talking to this guy for awhile..I meet him on a dating site and he sounded really nice and we connected. He asked me on a date and I went. The date wasn't that great, there was a lot of awkward moments of silence and just staring at each other... The location he chose wasn't a great location for dinner and coffees... I ended up paying for our chicken sticks and coffees... He was shorter then myself... at the end of the date he leaned over for a kiss and I moved my head away... so he grabbed my face and planted a kiss... he did it in a joking manner... I left and went home.. he kept messaging me and calling me at work so I got the sh*ts and told him to stop messaging and calling me and I wasn't interested... then he messaged saying he can get better looking girls and it was my loss and I'm old and men want younger chicks to marry etc...i told him good luck and I wished him well... then an hour goes bye and he's nice as pie and tells me he loves me and he wants a clean virgin girl to marry and he chose me...

Most Helpful Guy

• Psycho detected. Ignore him, don't answer him anymore. If he persists, take appropriate legal measures.

What Guys Said 4

• ok,i think he doesn't believes himself at all,you said you met him on dating site,in that kind of sites I don't say all the people who are there but some of them has this problem they don't believes themselves,and they can be so shy when you meet them in person,what he said you about marry things and that he loves you,it 's because when you were talking to him in that "while" in internet,he made dreams on you,and he just holding on this dreams,

• Run Girl Run! You've only gone and found yourself one of them there 'crazy people's!'

I know I shouldn't joke but you have to laugh - the absurdity of their interpretations of certain situations and signals - it's just too twisted and these type of people are single for tat very same reason, trust me.

Seriously - Please excuse my colorful language, but get the f*** rid. Pronto.

People like 'that' and 'rotting fish' both have things in common...mainly they can both be a bastard to get rid off, you wouldn't want it in your own house and that you'll quickly get sick of it.

• He doesn't know where I live or where I work... he's only got my number and I'm planning to change it once I get paid.. I get paid monthly which is why it's taken me this long to change it...

• Cool, keep with your plan. Hopefully this guy is just one of those people who manages to fit in quite well in the 'nets virtual worlds' but absolutely hopeless at dealing with real people? In fact, take no notice of me I'm talking sh*t ! - he's a ficken bad hair day that you could well do without!

• He loves you? After one bad date. WTF... Don't respond to that dude at all. Ignore him and he'll probably go away after a little while. But watch your back though. He sounds like a nut. If he gives you any serious trouble have a couple friends beat his nutty ass. Umm.. or call the cops =)

• Why did I know he was going to be one of those guys who wants a clean virgin...

He's a psycho just like yopyopyop said. Cut him lose, and never deal with him again.

What Girls Said 0