He calls me psycho and a stalker when I drive by his apartment.

The guy I've been hanging out with calls me a psycho and stalker because I drove by his apartment to see if he was home. He saw me drive by and text me calling me psycho. I have my reasons: He lies to me when he says he's home and he's not...and he texts me when he's with his guy buddies, but when he's not home and doesn't answer my texts, I think he's at a females houses. Does it make me a stalker that I drive by?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. This (what you have written in your question) makes you look like a stalker, insecure, controlling, a bit off. Why do you think you need to check up on him? If you don't trust him then don't date him. If you are not in a relationship with him what business is it of yours anyway if he is at home or not?

The fact that he expresses to you that he thinks you are a stalker and a psycho should tell you that he is even more than "not that into you." He probably doesn't like you very much, and you are sending the wrong vibe by checking up on him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes it does make you look a little off. Reason being? If you don't trust him why are you "hanging out" with him? Are you two dating? If so, this makes you look even more off. Why be involved with someone you don't trust?

• oh god you should have thought about the after math.. now my friend I'm sorry you are now considered a stalker to him

• Yes that really makes you look like a stalker. Sorry but I'm being real.

Why are you driving by his apartment to see if he's home? You are caring WAYYY too much about this guy. He's not even your man, you've only just been hanging out. You should be doing something else with your time other than setting up surveillance on this poor guy.

So what if he lies to you and says he's home when he's not. You shouldn't even be questioning like that anyway. And if he is lying it makes you look scary when you drive by his house to check up on him. That is a big turn off and I doubt he likes you, sounds like he's trying to get away from you.

• No, unless you do it all the time and you're obsessed about him.