Sudden cut off in conversation...

I met a girl on a dating website, she immediately gave me her number. We had a ton in common and had continuous conversation for approximately an hour via sms. Towards the end I said "tell me a random fact about yourself." She did and then asked me to to do the same. My random fact was about a mishap with a barber. She asked me to tell her the full story, I did. 20 minutes later she had not responded so I messaged "did all the text come to you in order." She replied "Yes one second. On the phone." and never replied again. So I guess my question is should I text her again or just let it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• well I don't know when you two were talking but if you're feeling a little put off or unsure then send her a quick text to say "it was really fun chatting and that you hope you guys will be able to text again another time and to have a nice day and take care"... or something like that. at least then you'll have a little closure for your own peace of mind and know that you left things on a positive note. hope this helps. take care and don't worry to much sometimes things/crisis' can come up :o)

What Girls Said 2

• Well just let it go...don't text her again, let her be the one to text you first. If she never does, then so be it.

• I'd wait because the balls in her court and you don't want to come across too desperate and if you wait a couple of days and still no reply give her a call and if she does not answer leave it at that because she could just be fooling around with you and you don't want to make yourself feel worse about the situation.

What Guys Said 2

• No texting. Let it go. You have 2 choices. Let her contact you, or wait 5 days or so, and CALL her and make plans to meet in person. I hope you see what this texting does for you. It's possible that texting has ruined your chances at meeting in person. Don't do it anymore.

• How long's it been? I'd personally wait for her to send you a message regardless, if you send one that she feels is to early it's going to make her think you're overeager and probably creepy. If you absolutely can't stand letting it go, wait a week and then text her again with a simple message not related to your previous conversation. Best of luck!