Would you date a guy you had a crush on if you found out he didn't have a job?

theres this girl that I like and I think she liked me too, and she has a job and I dont(im 19 by the way) and I told her that I didn't have a job... so I'm wondering if girls would date a guy who didn't have a job

Most Helpful Girl

• Well...depends what he's doing, but then again I'm 24 not 19. Thinking back to how I was at 19, I was a college student, if he was a college student also I wouldn't mind (though if he got like D'S in school and didn't have a job I'd start to think he was lazy and I'd reconsider.)

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 19 also, so I wouldn't really mind, just because I'm assuming he's in college or something and doesn't necessarily need a steady job. When I'm 21 though, that would be a different story.

• At 19, I'd rather see my boyfriend as a full time student rather than having a job. It's a different story once you're out of college age, though. He should have a job then. Since I'm also hard-working, I'd want to date someone the same way.

• No, I was with a perpetually unemployed guy for years and it was hell. I'll never do that to myself again.

• I wouldn't.i'm 24 and I wouldn't date a guy who had no job.

When I was 19 I probably would have, if he was a full time student

• If I liked him it wouldn't matter that he didn't have a job, especially at the age of 19. But It would be a turn off if he had no intentions of getting one

What Guys Said 0