Would you date a girl just because she's attractive?

like if you didn't have anything in common with her and didn't really like her personality and by date I mean long term not just a couple of months so you get to screw her and than dump he

Most Helpful Guy

• I probably would, although I date a lot of girls I don't have a lot in common with purely because they can talk to me about things I don't know about and that in itself interests me. But if she does have a poor personality, I'd end up thinking... Yeah what am I doing?!

• that makes sense...opposites attract right

• Still a guy

• It's on a different level though, its not like I'd dress my sister the same way her boyfriend would.

What Guys Said 19

• I would only date a girl if I thought we had things in common and it had the potential in my opinion to become more of a long term relationship... I would be willing to date an attractive girl to find out more about her if I didn't know her that well, but in the long term I feel there would have to be some kind of connection there, otherwise you're both wasting each others time. I hope that helps and makes sense! lol

• Nope. If I don't click with her, I'm not even slightly interested. Won't even hug or kiss her, let alone date or sleep with her.

• Commonality is easy to find in anyone, if you have great perception and are very observant you can find commonalty pretty easy! (examples are food and drink we all do that everyday). But, personalty sure would be the deal breaker. I wouldn't even date her if she was the hottest thing on the planet if she had the looser mentality.

• Maybe for a few but it would get old really fast. I can look at attractive people online and not have to pick up the dinner bill, if that's all I really wanted.

I know lots of attractive women and I can't stand being around some of them. My time is too valuable to waste on eye candy.

• Not first thing because I'm not stupid. I would rather become friends first then date you. I'm worried about who you are then what you look like. I don't know if that is insulting to you but I just trying careful with getting the right one. I mean if you were all things I like about girls like brunette hair, pretty tall, tan, hazel eyes, long legs, nice sized boobs and nice butt. I still would want to know you. I never ran into a that had all of what I liked a girl because they always had parts of I but never all.

• I would definitely give a girl a shot and try it out if she was really hot. physical attraction is needed for a relationship to work.

• yeah but don't you get tired of the whole physical attraction thing when you actually want to have a good time with the person and not really care about what they look like

• as someone who has been with the same girl for 3 years, yea I care a lot about having a good time with them. But you gotta be physically attracted to them. If I was single and saw a really hot girl that I had a chance to talk to, id go for it. maybe go on a date. if I didn't enjoy it than its done with. but there's gotta be an attraction there first. not gonna spend my life with someone who I don't find at all attractive

• Would only date so I could bang.

I get turned off by girls with personalities I dislike, so definitely nothing longterm is happening there...

• 'Til something better comes along...

• everyone in this day and age in the ranges of 15-34 is probably already doing this

• of course... I wouldn't pretend to be in love. but I would certainly enjoy the experience.

• Not long term. I wouldn't be able to put up with it for long.

• The sex life would be a lot better, I know that much.

I probably wouldn't though, I mean a relationship isn't just based on looks; it's based on that "connection" you have, ya know?

• lol no definitely not. I'm pretty judgmental I when it comes to character. Pretty only goes so far.

• If I can put up with it? But I kinda doubt that.

• i could never do that

• Nope. I would not.

• I would much prefer to date a girl based on both her personality and how attractive she is to me... Both have to be right for it to work. In the long term though, I feel personality compatibility is more important! :o)

In addition to my answer... Please give me a chance here, but we have been messaging each other recently and I noticed that you have removed me as a friend and blocked me, but I really cannot understand why? Was that a mistake?

I have really enjoyed chatting with you and your advice has been brilliant, but if there's anything I have said or done to offend you, please let me know so I can explain and put right whatever it is you feel I have done wrong?

Were my messages too long? Did I ask too many questions? Please tell me and give me the chance to understand this and put things right.

I can assure you I am a genuine, honest user and just hope that you'll give me an explanation so that I can clear this up... Please? :o)

Ps. I have uploaded a picture on this profile of my kick-boxing grading belts to show you I am a red belt, the minimum requirement to be allowed to compete. I hope that helps somewhat to prove to you that everything I have told you is true... Just please let me know?! :o)

I won't pester you any more, I just feel bad about this and want to put things right...

• So want do you think? Can we talk about this... :o)

• Ok, I'm sorry you're being like this... But I want to thank you for your help anyway and I'll try to let you know how it all goes.

• I'm just letting you know that I lost the kick-boxing competition fight against the girl & yes, as expected she beat me with that one winning kick as we discussed. It happened in the very last round & I was actually winning on points at the time. I was in absolute agony & my girlfriend was horrified, but luckily no permanent damage! Anyway, if you want to talk to me about this, please unblock my original profile & I'd be happy to tell you all about it. Either way, thanks for all your advice...

• I would only date a girl if I thought we might have things in common and it had the potential to be a long term relationship.

• Why, do you think a guy is dating you for 'one thing' only and you feel he doesn't like your personality and/or doesn't have anything in common with you?

• I have added you as a friend too, if that's OK on here.

• Most people that do date them are doing it on looks almost exclusively.

What Girls Said 0