Crush suddenly ignored me

I told a co worker I had this crush on her friend and she told him. He requested me on Facebook and we later began to talk later that night. We talked everyday for a week and even made plans to hang out on the coming Saturday.

Saturday comes and he stopped by my job to say hi but I was really busy and said I would text him. When I did he basically said he was going to a party and asked me what I was doing. I responded but he never replied. Sunday comes and I text him first and he says hi and I asked him how was the party, but he never responds.

Two days later I realize my phones not really sending out all my texts so I messaged him on Facebook to tell him he could reach me there, but he ignored me again.

He's extremely shy and even admitted to not being good with talking to girls...He was so happy to see me Saturday...wtf should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you not go to that Saturday "date"?

Most guys take little rejections as girls not interested in them. Yes, he likes you however I think he has given up given that he has very low self-esteem and not being good with girls.

• Well, no...When I asked him what he was doing he said he was going to a birthday and it threw me off because I thought we were going to hang out. The texts went like this:

Me: what are you doing tonight?

Him: going to my friends birthday party later.

Me: ohhhh OK

Him: you?

Me: I guess hang out with my cousin...

Then the next day I text him first saying hey and he responded back until I asked how was the party.

He does lack confidence because he used to be overweight

• Keep distance. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Let him initiate contact. Guys tend to be impatient than girls when it comes to the silent treatment period. I'm sure he will contact you first. Don't let the opportunity go to waste. Respond immediately. Like, "Oh, hey, bla bla bla bla bla. How bout we hang out tomorrow?"

• Sounds like a plan.

Thanks for the advice, you're awesome!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0