Do you date guys with bad acne or acne scars? Guys do you think this affects getting a girlfriend?

This was something I was curious about. I really like this guy right now who has pretty bad acne and some really bad acne scars. I don't even see it though, cause I like him so much. It doesn't phase me. So girls would you date a guy like that? And guy does it affect your dating game? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you date guys with bad acne or acne scars?

No I don't date guys with bad acne as I don't have bad acne much less acne.

Yes I do date guys with acne scars if those acne scars aren't visible to the naked eye and need 100x magnifying high quality mirrors to see.

What Guys Said 2

• Good to know there are girls like you,I think it will kinda bug you in the sac though,maybe not,just turn the lights off,that's what I'm gonna do because I got acne,turn the lights off and use my night goggles,lol

• Well for me at least I want nothing more than to touch his face and to kiss him :) I remember when I first started talking to him I noticed it. He has those deep kind of acne scars. Its not that it bothered me but I noticed it. Now I don't even see them when I look at him...

• I have bad acne scars but girls dont date me

What Girls Said 3

• Bad acne is a major downfall for me, however scars don't bother me too much because many people get scars from things. But yeah I can't date someone with bad acne...

• Thanks for answering!

• I would. The guy I'm in love with has acne - though not badly... But I'm curious to know if it also works the other way around - what about guys? Would they date girls with acne?

• Good to know :) I am curious about that too!

• It might affect initially physical attraction, but once in a relationship, if the person gets acne and acne scarring I wouldn't care.