So guy I'm sorta dating but dialed me

So he but dialed me, I heard a lady he was talking to in his car.. He lied and said he was not talking to another lady.. But he never texted or called me for seven hours later..

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're friends with benefits? Did you ever establish rules for this relationship?

he butt dialed you so he didn't intentionally throw it in your face and when you asked he tried to protect you by lying (if that is in fact the case). I think to get mad at a casual sex relationship because they are potentially pursuing other women, and rules aren't established, is kind of like having your cake and eating it too. You are fine with a casual relationship but jealous that he may be looking around still

I think you should express your feelings and tell the guy what you want. A casual but exclusive relationship and see what he thinks/feels/wants. It's fair to feel some jealousy but not especially fair to be mad at him. If you really want to know the truth tell him that you want the truth, but then you have to be prepared for it and not give him reason to feel like he cannot tell the truth (in other words you can get angry at the truth)

• Your exactly right cake and eating it to type deal.. So he told me today he does not see us long term. So I'm just the right now girl and nothing more :-(

• that sucks to hear. but at least you have your answer and can move forward. I didn't want to soud harsh or critical in my answer, just wanted to be honest. I've had one friends with benefits relationship and I said early on that I can't be one of many guys she was hooking up with. She was cool with that and I think that it is 100% fair to set rules in FWB relationships... Good luck moving forward!

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's just the radio or really lady but just passing by outside his car.

• Seriously...?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see a question here...anyhow, for all you know he could have been order McDonald's from the drive through. Don't be so quick to think the worse.

• I was quick to jump of the handle and he's pissed.. Shoot made me upset, especially not calling me right back

• You're sorta dating, not even dating so definitely not exclusive

He can do whatever he want a

• Yes I guess he calls me an FWB.. But it's one thing to know on the DL but it's like throwing it in my face with chick in back