I use men for food and money, what's wrong with that?

I mean what's wrong with being a gold digger. Men only date girls for their looks for the most part, they are just as shallow. However dating a girl for her looks is dumber because looks fade, however money can last forever. I don't understand the hate for gold diggers. They make more sense than most people.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 35

• Selected as most helpful

Absolutely nothing in my opinion as it's not 'using' as the guys are consenting to spend money on you. No different than guys claim gals aren't 'used' for sex because they consent to it.

" I don't understand the hate for gold diggers."

I do as society was built by guys and guys seem to hate being judged by gals and hate being 'used' by gals. Gold digging does both as it's judging guys based on wealth and 'using' guys for their wealth so it's generally hated and seen as wrong.

• Yeah, sure, if you want to be THAT kind of girl, then go on digging. But I think it is offensive for you to generalize men in such a way as to say that all men date for looks. There are men on the dating scene who are looking for a permanent partner. Yes, there are guys who date girls for their looks, and I call them jerks.

As long as you aren't wasting the time of the guys who are trying to accomplish something, so be it.

• Lol do you sleep with the guys too?

• Nothing you go girl I do the same :D

• There are several reasons why it could be considered "wrong". Moral, religious, etc. But I will say that when you do that, you devalue yourself. It says that you don't think you're worth anything but money and sexual favors, and that's all you have to bring to the table. YOU teach others how to treat you. If you teach them to treat you like trash, they will.

To a lot of people it doesn't make sense at all to spend all of your emotional, mental, and physical energy on someone you're only with for material comfort. When people weigh the cost of working for themselves vs. trading luxury items for sexual favors, most people chose to work for themselves and have the freedom to choose a partner based on mutual attraction.

I would also like to add that not all or even most, I'd wager, of the male population is fixated on looks alone when they look at the girls they want to date. When they look at the girls they would f*** or pay money to sleep with them, sure. But looks are only the first part of a man's analysis in deciding who he wants to date.

• Lol you're obviously trolling.

• That's what I thought too, haha!

• Did you really just say that money lasts forever? It actually doesn't. You get t, you spend it, it's gone.

• You will never be happy if you're gonna live a life like that. No matter how much you believe money will make you happy, at the end of the day the best feeling in the world is genuinely loving someone and feeling that love in return.

• honestly as long as both parties are aware of the situation it's fine with me. The only problem I would have is a gold digger taking advantage of some guy for his money but a sugar daddy is another story.

• Then it's a commercial transaction: exchanging sex for money.

• The word "troll" comes to mind, but I digress...

I feel that "using" people (for anything) is wrong. Frankly, I get so tired of the selfish "only out for what I can get from people" attitude. My family and I have a term for people like that - "user loser".

• She's hater because she won't put a price tag on her body...that makes sense

• hater

• I'm ashamed to be the same gender as you right now

• Men who are aholes aren't born that way...they are made that way by women like this. Just sayin'...

• "i'm ashamed of most girls actually. they marry for love or fall for bad boys who treat them like crap. they're just dumb"

And giving handjobs and BJs for dinner and clothes and money is high class, sure.

• That sounds like a pretty miserable life, where all you want is money. It's as if you want to just get in and out of this world as fast as possible, not even stopping for a second to appreciate the beauty in the world.

• Show Older
  • Here is the perspective you are missing... someday you might settle down and have a son. He is going to grow up and date women (most likely). Is he going to be "shallow" too? How are you going to feel if he dates a "gold digger"? Would you want him to be used for his money? Respect yourself enough to be the kind of woman you would want your son to marry... to raise your grandchildren.

Careful before you write off half of the human race. The men worth spending time with date women for more than just their looks. Wait for those guys.

Final note: animals mate with whatever animal is in heat at the same time or wins the ritual dance or whatever. Human beings need to be attracted to their partner both emotionally and physically; this is a good thing. Celebrate it. Don't degrade it, either in what you say or how you act.

Sorry if this sounds harsh. Good luck.

• I don't mind gold-diggers, as long as they're honest about their motivations.

Men care about looks only? I think you're projecting! I would NEVER date a girl who was stupid or had a bad personality. I think most guys would take the same view.

• It's perfectly fine as long as he knows he's being used. Nobody has the right to tell him he can't be a doormat & a loser & if you're the only type of girl he can get, and vice versa then that's life. It's not bad, it's just what life deals people.

• So use them but first make sure they are as shallow as you think. If a dog bites you, that doesn't mean each of them is mad.

• Wow go to hell

• u use men for food and money :)

i use women for sex , food and money :p .. its true

that makes me pleasure/gold digger

• Your a women...and if you are beautiful...dont sell your body like that...your body should be priceless...you were born to be a princess...not a whore. I am also ashamed at myself and my fellow men.We are too weak when it comes to resisting women.Even Adam was tempted by eve to eat the forbidden apple.As you are tempting other men with your beauty for money.

However, remember you are disgracing every single women in the world.You are the reason why women can't become president...you are putting a bad image on women in general.You are selling yourself out and sending a message that guys can just buy a women heart..which isn't true.

You can still change...you can set a positive image by setting higher standards for yourself.

I don't know why there was a women suffurage movement just for girls like you to become gold diggers...

• MONEY MATTERS ...go gold diggers

• It makes you no better than the men that see women only as a piece of meat.

If you are okay with selling yourself so cheaply, that's your perogative. Keep in mind that sooner or later your actions will have consequences.

• Nothing.

Just one question, when you say "use", are you giving these guys actual sex or just dating and dangling the prospect of sex but you know it won't happen?

coz a wise man once told me to never spend too much on a girl before I have sex with her because many will use your money but never put out, but after the sex then it's OK to spend more money on her as a kind of reward for good behavior.

• Using people is wrong no matter what you will gain. If you feel like it is right then go ahead. If I catch any wind of any gold-diggery then you will find yourself walking home. Ha! It all comes back around. You will get checked. Promise.

• Money doesn't last forever, neither does life. It equals out about the same if you ask me. It takes all kinds to make this world, so dream yourself in a state of happiness, and for god's sake have a cookie! If you ever have the curiosity for more information, more out of life, I guarantee you it will come. Just try and keep an open mind; you'll only accept as much as your comfortable with ;)

• there is nothing wrong with what you're doing. But you should also understand that saying men only date women for their looks and are just as shallow is a generalization probably fueled by the guys you come into contact with.

My girlfriend and I love each other. She is beautiful but that is only one aspect of why I am with her...

I'm not trying to say that you need to change your behavior because I say to each their own, BUT maybe if you found a relationship where there was mutual respect, love, and affection for each other than you might realize that the relationship built on looks and money isn't quite as fulfilling.

So what's wrong with using men for food and money? For me (and I emphasize for me) it wouldn't give me the same sense of love and companionship I get from a relationship based on more than just materialistic things... but for you there may be nothing wrong at all, so keep on keeping on

• Basically you're too lazy to take care of yourself so you you have decidd that you are worth a sum of money. More power to you if you find an idiot dumb enough to pay. Even if you were a legit 8 or 9, which is highly unlikely. No woman's body is worth ret or a car note. Especially someone you only have physical feelings for. If you do have feelings for her, then you can't put a price on her. But if she puts a price on herself, then always assume she's overcharging.

• You're a feminist's nightmare! LOL.

Nothing wrong with that, though. You're one of the few honest ones.

• Using someone = pretending to care for the sole purpose of getting money, sex, food, etc.

This isn't complicated, haha!

• Define "using". We all "get something" from one another in a relationship. Most any stay-at-home parent "uses" their partner for food, clothing, etc.

Each of us draws a line in our minds for what is OK and what isn't, but then we judge each other when someone's line is in a different place than our own. I think we as humans don't always think that all through very well.

The shame is imposed by society. It didn't used to be an issue. Why is it now?

• If they're ashamed of it, that should tell them something, haha!

I'm definitely no feminist, but I don't like anyone "using" people.

• Show Older
  • There's nothing wrong with it as long as you don't judge the men who use you for sex, and you allow them to do so. If it's mutual and reciprocal, why not?

• It's totally fine AS LONG AS you are up-front about it with the guy. Many guys are willing to take on a Sugar Daddy role, as long as they get what they want too.

It's only wrong if you LIE and tell the guy you have real feelings for him when you don't. As long as you are honest with him, it's all good. Many guys would be completely fine with this relationship.

• This.

Lying is wrong.

Exchanging sex or companionship for money is fine.

• If you can't see anything wrong with that, something is clearly wrong. It is completely wrong when dudes use women for looks or for sex, hell even using friends for things is wrong imo. Using people for anything is wrong.

• Oh, there is most certainly a big problem with that. It IS as shallow as a guy dating a girl for looks, and you saying that it ISN'T as shallow is just your own way of trying to justify being lazy and leeching off a guy.

Very uncool.

• Do they know you are just using them for food and money? If so, its fine. If not, its deceptive.

• Show More