I use men for food and money, what's wrong with that?

I mean what's wrong with being a gold digger. Men only date girls for their looks for the most part, they are just as shallow. However dating a girl for her looks is dumber because looks fade, however money can last forever. I don't understand the hate for gold diggers. They make more sense than most people.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I use men for food and money, what's wrong with that?Absolutely nothing in my opinion as it's not 'using' as the guys are consenting to spend money on you. No different than guys claim gals aren't 'used' for sex because they consent to it. " I don't understand the hate for gold diggers."I do as society was built by guys and guys seem to hate being judged by gals and hate being 'used' by gals. Gold digging does both as it's judging guys based on wealth and 'using' guys for their wealth so it's generally hated and seen as wrong.

What Guys Said 35

• Here is the perspective you are missing... someday you might settle down and have a son. He is going to grow up and date women (most likely). Is he going to be "shallow" too? How are you going to feel if he dates a "gold digger"? Would you want him to be used for his money? Respect yourself enough to be the kind of woman you would want your son to marry... to raise your grandchildren.Careful before you write off half of the human race. The men worth spending time with date women for more than just their looks. Wait for those guys.Final note: animals mate with whatever animal is in heat at the same time or wins the ritual dance or whatever. Human beings need to be attracted to their partner both emotionally and physically; this is a good thing. Celebrate it. Don't degrade it, either in what you say or how you act.Sorry if this sounds harsh. Good luck.

• I don't mind gold-diggers, as long as they're honest about their motivations.Men care about looks only? I think you're projecting! I would NEVER date a girl who was stupid or had a bad personality. I think most guys would take the same view.

• It's perfectly fine as long as he knows he's being used. Nobody has the right to tell him he can't be a doormat & a loser & if you're the only type of girl he can get, and vice versa then that's life. It's not bad, it's just what life deals people.

• So use them but first make sure they are as shallow as you think. If a dog bites you, that doesn't mean each of them is mad.

• Wow go to hell

• u use men for food and money :)i use women for sex , food and money :p .. its truethat makes me pleasure/gold digger

• Your a women...and if you are beautiful...dont sell your body like that...your body should be priceless...you were born to be a princess...not a whore. I am also ashamed at myself and my fellow men.We are too weak when it comes to resisting women.Even Adam was tempted by eve to eat the forbidden apple.As you are tempting other men with your beauty for money.However, remember you are disgracing every single women in the world.You are the reason why women can't become president...you are putting a bad image on women in general.You are selling yourself out and sending a message that guys can just buy a women heart..which isn't true.You can still change...you can set a positive image by setting higher standards for yourself.I don't know why there was a women suffurage movement just for girls like you to become gold diggers...

• MONEY MATTERS ...go gold diggers

• It makes you no better than the men that see women only as a piece of meat.If you are okay with selling yourself so cheaply, that's your perogative. Keep in mind that sooner or later your actions will have consequences.

• Nothing.Just one question, when you say "use", are you giving these guys actual sex or just dating and dangling the prospect of sex but you know it won't happen?coz a wise man once told me to never spend too much on a girl before I have sex with her because many will use your money but never put out, but after the sex then it's OK to spend more money on her as a kind of reward for good behavior.

• Using people is wrong no matter what you will gain. If you feel like it is right then go ahead. If I catch any wind of any gold-diggery then you will find yourself walking home. Ha! It all comes back around. You will get checked. Promise.

• Money doesn't last forever, neither does life. It equals out about the same if you ask me. It takes all kinds to make this world, so dream yourself in a state of happiness, and for god's sake have a cookie! If you ever have the curiosity for more information, more out of life, I guarantee you it will come. Just try and keep an open mind; you'll only accept as much as your comfortable with ;)

• there is nothing wrong with what you're doing. But you should also understand that saying men only date women for their looks and are just as shallow is a generalization probably fueled by the guys you come into contact with.My girlfriend and I love each other. She is beautiful but that is only one aspect of why I am with her...I'm not trying to say that you need to change your behavior because I say to each their own, BUT maybe if you found a relationship where there was mutual respect, love, and affection for each other than you might realize that the relationship built on looks and money isn't quite as fulfilling.So what's wrong with using men for food and money? For me (and I emphasize for me) it wouldn't give me the same sense of love and companionship I get from a relationship based on more than just materialistic things... but for you there may be nothing wrong at all, so keep on keeping on

• Basically you're too lazy to take care of yourself so you you have decidd that you are worth a sum of money. More power to you if you find an idiot dumb enough to pay. Even if you were a legit 8 or 9, which is highly unlikely. No woman's body is worth ret or a car note. Especially someone you only have physical feelings for. If you do have feelings for her, then you can't put a price on her. But if she puts a price on herself, then always assume she's overcharging.

• You're a feminist's nightmare! LOL.Nothing wrong with that, though. You're one of the few honest ones.

• Using someone = pretending to care for the sole purpose of getting money, sex, food, etc.This isn't complicated, haha!

• Define "using". We all "get something" from one another in a relationship. Most any stay-at-home parent "uses" their partner for food, clothing, etc.Each of us draws a line in our minds for what is OK and what isn't, but then we judge each other when someone's line is in a different place than our own. I think we as humans don't always think that all through very well.The shame is imposed by society. It didn't used to be an issue. Why is it now?

• If they're ashamed of it, that should tell them something, haha!I'm definitely no feminist, but I don't like anyone "using" people.

• Show Older
  • There's nothing wrong with it as long as you don't judge the men who use you for sex, and you allow them to do so. If it's mutual and reciprocal, why not?

• It's totally fine AS LONG AS you are up-front about it with the guy. Many guys are willing to take on a Sugar Daddy role, as long as they get what they want too.It's only wrong if you LIE and tell the guy you have real feelings for him when you don't. As long as you are honest with him, it's all good. Many guys would be completely fine with this relationship.

• This. Lying is wrong. Exchanging sex or companionship for money is fine.

• If you can't see anything wrong with that, something is clearly wrong. It is completely wrong when dudes use women for looks or for sex, hell even using friends for things is wrong imo. Using people for anything is wrong.

• Oh, there is most certainly a big problem with that. It IS as shallow as a guy dating a girl for looks, and you saying that it ISN'T as shallow is just your own way of trying to justify being lazy and leeching off a guy.Very uncool.

• Do they know you are just using them for food and money? If so, its fine. If not, its deceptive.

• Not every man is a shallow guy looking for a shallow WHORE (money for sex).ba dum tsss.,Some guys are looking for an inner connection with the girl.Thinking about the future.And how they are neither meant to be a whore nor a hermit.Things like Trust, Honesty, Courage, Lovenot only sex, looks fade, like you said.

• jst make sure.. when the right guy is there... for you ... don't hurt his feelings..

• As long as you never call other girls 'slut' or 'whore' or so, it's OK. Just don't count on me.

• You really wanna know the hate? okay.1.Well you have no motherly characterics. aka your selfish ways of being a "gold digger"2. your probably dumb. and don't have a uni degree. Or any type of schooling.3. We don't date just for looks, we date some1 that is of same complextion aka so the kids are sexy too and smart as well. And if your only meeting guys like that, then your the idiot. 4. You probably care more about the way you look then what's going on around you.5. You probably are a terrible entertainer.6. You probably can't handle responsibility and sweep everything under the rug, and run away with pride of some sort, yet you have no education.7. Your family is probably broken.Because of the way you posted your post, these sound like the characterisctics you carry. And I'm pretty sure this is you.

• rofl I'm not a hater. You just wouldn't get a date from me! LAWL have a great day!

• hater

• Oh and by the way, all this class you supposedly carry for yourself, isn't class. A woman that can stand on her own 2 feet has class. Not one that sits back and does nothing all day.

• It is wrong on so many levels. How is it any different than being a prostitute? You are using your looks and sex appeal for money. You might as well walk the streets turning tricks. You are no better than that.

• hater.

• If you want to do that, it's your own business. But your own words prove how foolish this plan is." looks fade, however money can last forever"20 years from now guys with money will still have money, but your one redeeming quality will be mostly used up.

• Well if you plan on dying in your 40s or even your 50s then it isn't an issue, but baring some sort of unfortunate early death, you can expect to spend several decades alive, but unattractive.

• people in my family age well

• "Men only date girls for their looks for the most part." Not necessarily true. Many guys (including myself) value personality over looks. It's a strangely insanely commonly held opinion in women that women are less shallow than men. Some are, but then again, some are the most shallow people you'll ever meet. I'm not saying looks aren't important. Everyone needs to be attracted to the person they're with to a certain extent if they want a decent relationship. But in the long run I'd much rather date an average-looking girl with an amazing personality than the hottest girl in the world with just an average personality. Looks only go so far - they only get you interested in the first place. Personality keeps you there.Anyway, if you're dating someone you know for sure is only dating you for your looks and not for your personality, then by all means, use him for his money. He's getting what he wants and you're getting what you want. If you're dating someone who actually cares about you and likes you for who you are, they're going to get emotionally connected to you and it's not really fair to them for you to be using them like that. Because in that situation, they're not truly getting what they want, which is reciprocated feelings (no sane person is going to be fine with really liking someone and not having them like them back).I don't hate gold diggers. But I do kinda feel sorry for them for blocking out a whole new amazing world and not actually knowing what it's like to be with someone special. I'd trade money for true, lasting happiness a million times over. And for the record, I think the same of guys or girls who date only for the other person's looks (or people who have one night stands all the time without ever getting emotionally connected).

• nothing.it's a sweet business deal.

• Aren't you just a bundle of class. You think you're so smart when all the while those guys are getting laid for the price of a hamburger. Cheaper then getting a whore for an hr I would guess..Enjoy that hamburger oh mighty smart one.

• [sarcasm ON]All those dumb girls giving away love and sex for free :-P[sarcasm OFF]

• i don't have sex with any of them. I'm still a virgin.

• i mean there's no real hate, its just bad parenting. like only terrible parents would raise children who only value money. I grew up in a well off house hold, but that alone doesn't make me happy. there is just more too life. honestly I pity you. not to mention that that sh*t won't work once your out of your twenties. but I understand that you are probably doing the best you can to be happy and that's good. I'm sure you believe that you are happy, but you have to realize that it is all relative. compared to how you grew up, I'm sure your lifestyle now is heaven.

• I agree with you, Amatuer zombie. lol.

• I disagree..A person still grows after attaining adulthood.where he makes his own decisions.no matter how good the parenting...their children do sometimes turn to crime,violence.just because you were born and raised in a good way doesn't mean you will only do good things in the world.

• Just don't get mad when you're 30 something and you can't find anyone to pay for you anymore because they're too busy “only dating a girl for her looks.”

• I already hated you before reading this comment.

• don't hate.

• Doesn't mean you will, sweetie.

• Show Older
  • At least you're accepting the reality that you're nothing more than a tool and a piece of meat so early in life

• Well, you're not really doing that. You're forcing yourself to just be a piece of meat instead of letting yourself be more than that.

• use what you got.

• Yeah..nothing wrong in that..lol...but one day you would end up only with food and money...no one to love u. Problem is when you start to take people for granted very often, it becomes a habit. And obviously when you wouldn't really give anything in a relationship then it can never last forever. Even money can not last forever. If I put it in a really weired way then "u give sexual or romantic pleasure to guys for food and money". You know word for it. No offense. Guys usually do spend money on their girls but problem with you is you are not serious about the guys you date. I don't know if you are using them or you are letting them to use u.take care

• lol...@amatuer zombie-i just took an assumption just in case if they were sleeping together. But it seems they are not.But still girl you need to reconsider you way to make your living. It sounds good and sweet as long as it works. Something things could happen to u. You knw you could get real jerks or may be you could really fall for someone. Then it's difficult to handle situations sometimes.

• no, normal guys

• so you talking bout sugar daddies rght?

• Show Older
  • it suck to be you really it does

• yea so I'm curios

• ok

• cause you say your a handjob giving gold digger virgin

• Show Older
  • Its not about money, if that is all you value, then I feel sorry for you. It's about the experience, living in the moment. Whatever it may be. That's all I need to describe about it. If you don't know what I really mean, then I hope you find it some day!

• Not the way you wanted to be treated, or you wouldn't be thinking like a gold digger!

• they do treat me right.

• You never denied that they treat you right!

• Show Older

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, sure, if you want to be THAT kind of girl, then go on digging. But I think it is offensive for you to generalize men in such a way as to say that all men date for looks. There are men on the dating scene who are looking for a permanent partner. Yes, there are guys who date girls for their looks, and I call them jerks. As long as you aren't wasting the time of the guys who are trying to accomplish something, so be it.

• Lol do you sleep with the guys too?

• Nothing you go girl I do the same :D

• There are several reasons why it could be considered "wrong". Moral, religious, etc. But I will say that when you do that, you devalue yourself. It says that you don't think you're worth anything but money and sexual favors, and that's all you have to bring to the table. YOU teach others how to treat you. If you teach them to treat you like trash, they will.To a lot of people it doesn't make sense at all to spend all of your emotional, mental, and physical energy on someone you're only with for material comfort. When people weigh the cost of working for themselves vs. trading luxury items for sexual favors, most people chose to work for themselves and have the freedom to choose a partner based on mutual attraction. I would also like to add that not all or even most, I'd wager, of the male population is fixated on looks alone when they look at the girls they want to date. When they look at the girls they would f*** or pay money to sleep with them, sure. But looks are only the first part of a man's analysis in deciding who he wants to date.

• Lol you're obviously trolling.

• That's what I thought too, haha!

• Did you really just say that money lasts forever? It actually doesn't. You get t, you spend it, it's gone.

• You will never be happy if you're gonna live a life like that. No matter how much you believe money will make you happy, at the end of the day the best feeling in the world is genuinely loving someone and feeling that love in return.

• honestly as long as both parties are aware of the situation it's fine with me. The only problem I would have is a gold digger taking advantage of some guy for his money but a sugar daddy is another story.

• Then it's a commercial transaction: exchanging sex for money.

• The word "troll" comes to mind, but I digress...I feel that "using" people (for anything) is wrong. Frankly, I get so tired of the selfish "only out for what I can get from people" attitude. My family and I have a term for people like that - "user loser".

• She's hater because she won't put a price tag on her body...that makes sense

• hater

• I'm ashamed to be the same gender as you right now

• Men who are aholes aren't born that way...they are made that way by women like this. Just sayin'...

• "i'm ashamed of most girls actually. they marry for love or fall for bad boys who treat them like crap. they're just dumb"And giving handjobs and BJs for dinner and clothes and money is high class, sure.

• That sounds like a pretty miserable life, where all you want is money. It's as if you want to just get in and out of this world as fast as possible, not even stopping for a second to appreciate the beauty in the world.

• Show Older