Guys what do you think when a girl hasn't texted you?!

If a girl texts you pretty much every day and you love talking to her. Then she doesn't text you for about 4-5 days. What is your first thought? Does it make you think "why hasn't she texted me"? or do you just instantly think she's not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• I pretty much assume the worst and hope for the best. since when I assume she doesn't text back she's not interested when I contact her again it's some stupid excuse. However frustrated I get I force myself to be okay with it. Honestly I'd rather not go through that personally, I think it's awful. If you have a choice to put a man through that would you just because you can? Hopefully not. So I would think there's a good reason whatever the excuse that comes out of your mouth. Just hope your trying to be honest.

What Guys Said 22

• I would text her, but if there was no reply, then I would assume she's tired of texting and has something else to do, so I would leave it there and if she does eventually text, great, if not, then fine, move on.

• I never ask myself WHY a girl does something, I only focus on the WHAT. If I decide what she's done, or how she's changed, is a negative ...I move on. No sense in wasting time wondering why why why! If she doesn't want to text me.. big deal, that's her problem...not mine.

• 1. Why the change in frequency?

2. Is she going through some stuff? Not feeling well. Work is beating her down?

3. Probably someone else occupying her time and she is so into it she doesn't think about her old text buddy.

4. I don't think it's to instant "she's not interested" as 5 days is anything but.

Text him for Pete's sake or tell him what else you are doing that makes you not want to. Getting strung along sucks no matter who is doing it.

Anyone else?

• Uhm, I almost always have a couple of girls that I love texting, I'm not like texting all the time of course, but I always have an interesting girl to hit up... So I guess I would wait until the girl texts me again, I'm not dependent on texting with her...

• Text to see what happens. If the answers are short/very few words and kind of emotionless, I figure interest has been lost or at least shifted to someone/something else.

• Don't be so rude. If you know he loves talking to you why would you do that. If you've any prob you can directly talk to him. Anyways for your question, if a girl would've done that with me, first thing that'd come to my mind'd be that she's not really interested in me.

• I ponder several possibilities:

-phone broken

-phone lost

-bill not paid

-girl too busy

-girl not interested

• she is not interested ... at this point... but may be if you can make her to share words with you thn.. you have a thing going on..otherwise...forget her .. go to the next ...

• Depends how our interactions have been. If she's been pretty neutral this whole time, I'd figure she's not interested.

• I would call her up at first,if she doesn't answer my call neither say anything I would think she might not be interested. If on the last conversation we had some quarel, I would ask for sorry evn if its not my fault. If doing every possible ways, the result remains the same I would not contatc her unless she do.

• she found a new guy to torture

• I would think that maybe she's cheating. Especially since she never mentioned if she was going on a family break or anything. Whenever things like these happen guys tend to think of the worst.

• A girl just told me that she stopped texting me because she believes I lost interest in her so she lost interest in me...she assumed I did. She didn't ask why I wasn't texting her.

• I already asked him why he doesn't text me first and he just said its nothing personal I do that with everyone. SO I assumed him not texting me first was just his normal self. So to keep from seeming annoying I take a couple days breaks from texting him not sure if it helps though.

• I'm sure it does. It gives him time to think and all that...if he doesn't text you in the next week or so, move on

• Wait so are you the girl which hasn't been texting this other person? Anyways I'd probably attempt to text her and if she still continues to not text back I'd move on assuming that she's not interested.

• Makes me think I should move on.

• I would figure she isn't interested.

• that she is no longer interested

• depends, if I like her and we have been talking a lot til all of a sudden then I'm more like, wonderin if I did something wrong and going through the last time we talkd over and over again... its very stressful

• She either isn't interested anymore or is busy lately.

• I think she isn't interested anymore and then delete her from the contacts :p

• I assume she isn't interested in me and I move on with my life.

• Lost interest, someone else is in the picture.

What Girls Said 1

• I am actually not talking with a guy friend right now, to give him "space" because of personal issues. Hopefully some time and space will make him think about things. I like him and figure I need to let him go to see if he is interested.

• Nothing works as good as bad communication?

• He wants some time to concentrate on personal things, and it hurts. Rather than whine to him, I figure I'll give him time to think if he wants to talk to me.