What are some fun ideas for my boyfriend and i?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 months. We are both artsy, he draws and I make ceramics. We both like video games. He will bake with me also. And we both like movies. We haven't seen each other in practically a month... we got the flu one after the other. What are some fun, cute date ideas. Or some date ideas that say I love/missed you?

Most Helpful Girl

• What about take an art class together? Or go on a picnic and then each of you draw what you see and give to one another? Stay away from video games/movies unless its something to do to finish the date off :)

I personally have done the second option with my guy, but a modified version. I'm not too artsy but I don't mind drawing, and he hunts. So for one of our dates he took me to his favorite hunting spot and while we waited for animals, we drew together. The weather was great and really peaceful. My drawing was pathetic compared to his but he framed it and put it up on his wall :D Haha. We ended the night with Call of Duty and a movie!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0